Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Doodle God: Ultimate Edition Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 29 January 17 at 21:00
    Please use this thread to discuss the Doodle God: Ultimate Edition walkthrough
  • Information
  • MusquitoMusquito808,775
    Posted on 30 January 17 at 18:57
    In order to proceed to episode 2, you also have to unlock the chapter 1 artifact. Go back to the main menu and select Artifacts. Artifacts are built using three elements. Every element you’ve unlocked so far is available for use.

Episode 1 only has one required Artifact: Stonehenge. It’s the one on the right of the top row. It is built from Stone + Stone + Stone.

Now go back to the main story and choose episode 2.
    It is on the left.
    You always get back what you reflected into the mirror.
  • RacknoreRacknore1,755,585
    Posted on 30 January 17 at 20:42, Edited on 01 February 17 at 21:54 by Racknore
    Artifacts don't have to be completed to unlock episodes. Finished all 4 episodes with only Stonehenge completed.

I guess from others responses then its a possible friendly glitch, but don't count on it.
  • Posted on 30 January 17 at 20:45, Edited on 31 January 17 at 00:46 by Mike Marcelais
    It wouldn't let me proceed until I did the artifacts (except for a lag where it let me two reactions in chapter 2 before it noticed I should be in chapter 2). I'd get the popup and be sent to the artifact's page.

@Musquito: Updated. It is on the right on the WP version -- it looks like they moved them around for the console (for no apparent reason).
  • SpilnerSpilner898,163
    Posted on 31 January 17 at 01:15
    FWIW I had to make the artifacts too just like I did on the WP/W8 version
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • MusquitoMusquito808,775
    Posted on 01 February 17 at 11:41
    Mike Marcelais said:
    It wouldn't let me proceed until I did the artifacts (except for a lag where it let me two reactions in chapter 2 before it noticed I should be in chapter 2). I'd get the popup and be sent to the artifact's page.
    I had to complete them too.
    You always get back what you reflected into the mirror.
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 02:06
    Me and my father have went through this walkthrough and we can't get "God of patience" to pop, does this walkthrough really have every reaction or is it missing some?
  • Posted on 22 June 18 at 03:05
    I believe it has every reaction. I used my own list to unlock the achievement (thrice -- here and the Win/WP versions). Additionally, since I assume this is the achievement that everyone probably comes here for help, the fact that I've gotten 200+ likes (and no reports of "you're missing X+Y") suggests that it should be complete.

[Thanks, community!]

Certainly, it is very picky. You have to do every unique reaction and since the list is mind-numbingly long, it is very easy to accidentally skip over a row. There's no indication in-game about which combination you missed if you did miss one and yes, that can be incredibly frustrating.

Hope you can figure out why it's not unlocking for you.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.