Game Discussion: Titanfall 2 Forum

Master campaign Restarted in error

AuthorMessage
Bobl76
Posted on 01 February 17 at 00:05
Hi everyone,
I was playing the campaign in master difficulty. Took me very long to get to mission number 8. Then someone else that has access to the console started another campaign destroying my progresses. How should I proceed? Is there a way to recover this old campaign progress? Can I play the completed missions on easy and then whitch to master just before mission 8? Will the "master completion achievement" (Master Pilot) pop? Thanks,
Bobl
Llamaman2
Llamaman2
Posted on 07 February 17 at 19:14
You can play the missions out of order, so that might work. You can breeze through on easy and try from there, as I don't know exactly how the achievement is tracked. Even if it doesn't work, you can just go one by one through the missions you had already completed.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.