Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

CDF Starfighter and CDF Starfighter Origins Gameplay Videos

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 02 February 17 at 14:19
Pirates Ahoy and Heavy Starfighter gameplay

Please click here to read the story: CDF Starfighter and CDF Starfighter Origins Gameplay Videos
planting42
1,218,559
planting42
Posted on 02 February 17 at 16:51
Must have space games
https://www.trueachievements.com/event/GTASC-2017
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 02 February 17 at 20:47
TL;DW (watch). Is the only difference between the 2 titles being that one has VR?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 February 17 at 03:43
FightingMegaFoo said:
TL;DW (watch). Is the only difference between the 2 titles being that one has VR?
I'm getting them both if there are separate achievement lists, I'll tell ya that for noot.

*Didn't realise VR headsets were so cheap, some are as little as £8. Are there any VR compatible games for Xbox yet?
'I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and achievements'

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 February 17 at 10:27
o DEEVIUS o said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
TL;DW (watch). Is the only difference between the 2 titles being that one has VR?
I'm getting them both if there are separate achievement lists, I'll tell ya that for noot.

*Didn't realise VR headsets were so cheap, some are as little as £8. Are there any VR compatible games for Xbox yet?
Hi,

The cheap headsets I assume are housing for you device, Samsung s7 etc...

I don't think the current x1 will have any VR, I reckon it'll be a selling point for Scorpio. Like ps4 pro
45709

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 February 17 at 13:21
Oh yeah, they are just cases I think. But why do you think that the X1 won't have any VR when this game is going to have a VR version?
'I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and achievements'

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 February 17 at 14:51
o DEEVIUS o said:
Oh yeah, they are just cases I think. But why do you think that the X1 won't have any VR when this game is going to have a VR version?
VR games need to have a good solid framerate, to avoid nausea. Especially when tricking the human eye and our brain, you don't want 10/15 mins play sessions before stopping for the day. The X1 can't handle 60fps at 1080p in most games, so that and the spec and esram and low performance of the X1 doesn't bode well for VR. Project Scorpio shakes off the pre allocated stuff Microsoft did for the X1, especially now kinetic has gone and frees up more of the system. Again it's a good selling point to have the option of VR without having a good pc and the gear it's quite costly.
45709

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 February 17 at 23:33
So this game will be first VR compatible game for any console?
'I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and achievements'

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 February 17 at 23:41
o DEEVIUS o said:
So this game will be first VR compatible game for any console?
I'm not sure if your messing with me... There's PS VR so the games available for that are the first console vr games.
45709

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 04 February 17 at 02:50
Playstation 4 you mean? I know almost nothing about the world of the Playstation, so no I'm not messing with you. So there are VR games for PS4 but the XO is not up for them yet?
'I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and achievements'
Shinnizle
705,524
Shinnizle
Posted on 04 February 17 at 04:41
o DEEVIUS o said:
Playstation 4 you mean? I know almost nothing about the world of the Playstation, so no I'm not messing with you. So there are VR games for PS4 but the XO is not up for them yet?
Yes, there's even a Batman game.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.