Game Discussion: Gimme Five (Windows)

Gimme Five Answer Key

• JumboWarioJumboWario1,127,507
  • lI Majora IllI Majora Il1,956,559
  • Posted on 04 February 17 at 16:47
    facepalm
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,930,857
    Posted on 04 February 17 at 17:52
    I was able to get to 50 questions using the 3 extra seconds with the bow and arrow and one continue. When you know a few just by seeing them several times, that 3 seconds is enough to let you search when you need to.

When I get home instead of playing on my laptop, it'll be easier for me to grab questions. I added a couple already.
  • Idan345Idan345457,803
    Posted on 04 February 17 at 22:31
    wow!
    amazing work you guys!
    thanks a lot for this spreadsheet.. it has more than 1k questions and answers!
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m32,103,833
    Posted on 05 February 17 at 09:29, Edited on 05 February 17 at 09:39 by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
    Great work guys! barely had the time to play this, but will try and add some answers when I can.

Edit: Anyway to add them in the alphabetical list? I've just listed some of the questions I had but weren't in the list, at the bottom of the list. I don't know how to add them to the correct spot in the list.
  • UggadunkUggadunk1,194,986
    Posted on 05 February 17 at 09:53
    Please write the questions correct too
    If it says "Celebs that changed..." don't put "Celebrities that changed..."
  • UggadunkUggadunk1,194,986
    Posted on 05 February 17 at 09:55
    Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
    Edit: Anyway to add them in the alphabetical list? I've just listed some of the questions I had but weren't in the list, at the bottom of the list. I don't know how to add them to the correct spot in the list.
    Not sure, but you can right click the number on the row to insert new rows
  • lI Majora IllI Majora Il1,956,559
    Posted on 05 February 17 at 11:49
    Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
    Great work guys! barely had the time to play this, but will try and add some answers when I can.

You can do it manually (obviously) but after adding them all in at the bottom of the list, right click the A column at the top of the page and hit Sort A - Z. If a message pops up that someone is currently editing, just try again in a minute. Someone else is most likely adding answers in.
    Posted on 05 February 17 at 12:25
    Anthonymm said:
    Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:

You can do it manually (obviously) but after adding them all in at the bottom of the list, right click the A column at the top of the page and hit Sort A - Z. If a message pops up that someone is currently editing, just try again in a minute. Someone else is most likely adding answers in.
    Thanks! someone else has sorted it in the means time, but I'll do so when I'll start playing this game again and adding in new answers.
  • mydefpossemydefposse622,297
    Posted on 05 February 17 at 15:19
    Uggadunk said:
    This is important, as people will Ctrl+F for some key words to get their answers quicker and won't find it because of this.

Keep it up guys. :)
    on most sites as 'mydefposse' feel free to add (:
    Posted on 05 February 17 at 19:14
    mydefposse said:
    Uggadunk said:
    This is important, as people will Ctrl+F for some key words to get their answers quicker and won't find it because of this.

Keep it up guys. :)
    Agreed. Almost missed one due to a spelling mistake

We're at 1133,5 at the moment (one list without a question). Which is A LOT if you ask me, considering this spreadsheet was created just 3 days ago.
  • Chris8875Chris8875696,101
    Posted on 06 February 17 at 01:36
    Oh wow, I haven't been around the site much lately and didn't realise this document was being pulled together!

Great work everyone, and now that I know I'll try to add to it as I play as well.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,930,857
    Posted on 06 February 17 at 17:48
    This is a great job, everyone. I'm still running into questions that aren't on the list, and I'm trying to grab them. OUST is really great for that, screenshot, then do it later. Had two in one game.
  • Sheff KnightSheff Knight228,916
    Posted on 06 February 17 at 21:06
    Just gotta say - this is great - what you guys have done!clap
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,155
    Posted on 07 February 17 at 01:36
    Great job guys. Will add any that I find.
  • luckyluke02luckyluke021,113,817
    Posted on 07 February 17 at 08:44, Edited on 07 February 17 at 13:21 by luckyluke02
    Thanks added more now sci authors and albums by Metallica and coins of the US dollar now to try improve on 4th :) (goal of 3000 score)
    adding more questions seem to get lots of new ones now adding them each time
    stuck with the exothermic processes if anyone can help
  • KinectKid333KinectKid333916,936
    Posted on 19 March 18 at 07:59
    I added ~30 answers, fixed some errors in existing answers, and deleted duplicates, as well as reformatted the spreadsheet (it was looking very disorganized when I first came into it) while going for my 50 answers in a row. Only took 3 tries after I unlocked the bow and arrow. I was switching back and forth between the spreadsheet and the game on my laptop to find the answers. Thank you so much Shadow Kisuragi for organizing this and everyone who has contributed to adding answers. The list is still not comprehensive, but it is close enough.
    Kinect is not dead.
  • neeker75neeker751,909,827
    Posted on 18 June 18 at 00:41
    I'm never fast enough to make it to even 30 questions, but I'll keep trying. wink
  • segagamersegagamer667,414 667,414 GamerScore
    Posted on 21 June 18 at 06:42
    Still regularly making additions. I wonder if there's a way to extract these from the game somehow...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads