Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Pit People Update Coming in Two Weeks

• EurydaceEurydace511,558
  • dudecrazy108dudecrazy108279,785
    Posted on 05 February 17 at 06:09Permalink
    Fun game but you just beat it so quickly that it doesn't have that power to make you want to keep playing
    Furious Gunman:Let's face it, we all know that dudecrazy108 is the pimp of TA.com
  • HobobicusHobobicus557,113
    Posted on 05 February 17 at 11:39Permalink
    dudecrazy108 said:
    Fun game but you just beat it so quickly that it doesn't have that power to make you want to keep playing
    Its in preview the actual game is nowhere near complete yet, especially the story. I'd assume you'd know this upon purchase. Best thing to do is not touch this game for another year or so and then it should be the full version. In which case you'd of beta'd it early at a lower price point
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL361,474
    Posted on 05 February 17 at 12:39Permalink
    I played the actual beta and I'm definitely holding off until release.
  • Ex GHOSTfaceEx GHOSTface1,987,886
    Posted on 05 February 17 at 15:01Permalink
    "Added Muscley Nipples as a possible name (<-- very important)" laugh

Love the devs and their games! <3
    Ex GHOSTface
  • Posted on 05 February 17 at 15:27Permalink
    Definitely waiting for the full, completed experience before jumping into this. Had a blast with the brief, free trial.
  • Posted on 05 February 17 at 17:51Permalink
    I'm going to get "Pit People" and "We Happy Few" when there finished.
    I'm really looking forward to playing both titles. clap
  • YinYin989,990
    Posted on 06 February 17 at 01:19Permalink
    I have to admit, I was a bit surprised when I finished the story and found out the game preview had no more story than the beta had. The game has been in development for quite some time, has it not? I'm thinking that they may have hit a rough patch given the nature of this genre.

Hopefully they add more achievements with the updates! The original 1000 didn't hold me over for too long!
    Player Engagement and Features staff at DestinyTracker & HaloTracker. Come stop by!
  • Strategy OneStrategy One662,295
    Posted on 07 February 17 at 14:33Permalink
    Yin said:
    I have to admit, I was a bit surprised when I finished the story and found out the game preview had no more story than the beta had. The game has been in development for quite some time, has it not? I'm thinking that they may have hit a rough patch given the nature of this genre.

Hopefully they add more achievements with the updates! The original 1000 didn't hold me over for too long!
    Yes please to more achievements
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.