Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Xbox Sales Page No Longer Hides Owned Games

Not a bugFixed
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Sky
Posted on 08 February 17 at 15:41
Hello,

This was the greatest feature in the sales hub. I really enjoyed being able to hide the games that I already owned. With the new update, there's a big list of games that I already purchased and own. I do not like having to sift through everything again. Please fix this!
TrueAchievement
Posted on 08 February 17 at 20:25
We are working on bringing this to the new sales pages
Xtowers
Xtowers
Posted on 08 February 17 at 23:45
Thank Rich! That was a very useful feature and I'm sorely missing it this week!
The Fallen Sky
Posted on 10 February 17 at 00:07
Thank you! I didn't mean to come off so whiney and complainy!
Fshguy
Fshguy
Posted on 10 February 17 at 02:21
Thanks, really miss this feature.
DeathGuard 123
DeathGuard 123
Posted on 10 February 17 at 12:46
TrueAchievement said:
We are working on bringing this to the new sales pages
While you're working on that option, can you also include an option to hide games you've already played. (since when I complete a game I sell it so it's no longer owned and shows up in the list again)
DrJekl
DrJekl
Posted on 20 February 17 at 14:04
I really miss the old sales page
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 24 February 17 at 18:46
An option to exclude owned games has now been added the sales page.

Xbox Store Integration Version 2.0 - Even More Functionality Is Here!
TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
TVippy
TVippy
Posted on 19 March 17 at 23:25
Excluding owned never worked for me and still not working.
I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
Living Legends
Posted on 19 March 17 at 23:37
TVippy said:
Works for me, seeing as you don't have many games in your collection or profile could you elaborate on your issue?
TVippy
TVippy
Posted on 20 March 17 at 21:36, Edited on 20 March 17 at 21:38 by TVippy
Living Legends said:
TVippy said:
Works for me, seeing as you don't have many games in your collection or profile could you elaborate on your issue?
Nothing to do with the number of owned games.

Does this feature work with free content? Is it supposed to? Ideally, it is, right?

I simply click "Free Content", then "exclude owned" and basically everything should disappear as I've attached everything (the free stuff) to my account already. Everything stays as it is, though, nothing vanishes.

P.S. Can it be because I never started playing any of these free games? How does the system "define" owned?
I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
Jblacq
Jblacq
Posted on 23 April 17 at 01:16
TVippy said:
P.S. Can it be because I never started playing any of these free games? How does the system "define" owned?
I think that's why. I believe it's not considered owned until you have an achievement in it.

There is a setting to include unstarted games as well, but I don't know if that's used across the site.
TVippy
TVippy
Posted on 30 April 17 at 11:52
Hm, can't be changed somehow? If the TA system can still see if something is simply attached/not attached to the account? It would make way more sense.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.