Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Take A Look At Little Nightmares With These Screenshots And Gameplay Video

AuthorMessage
DamnSilly
DamnSilly
Posted on 09 February 17 at 12:21
Six is in a bit of bother

Please click here to read the story: Take A Look At Little Nightmares With These Screenshots And Gameplay Video
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 09 February 17 at 13:13
This game looks amazing, creepy, but amazing!
Legohead 1977
adamrulz
adamrulz
Posted on 09 February 17 at 14:38
Just saw this on Amazon a few days ago and I have to say, I'm very intrigued! Now the great debate of buying Digitally or Physical copy. 20% off through Amazon on new releases, so maybe I'll get the disc. Thanks for the update!
BanjoRebel
BanjoRebel
Posted on 09 February 17 at 15:04
I pre-ordered the "Six Edition" last week on Amazon with my Amazon store card - giving me a total of 25% off retail, didn't cost much more than a digital copy at full price & comes with a bunch of neat bonus items!
'Member? WickedDeath : "That used car salesman Larry herb will be saying what an amazing deal it is..."
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 09 February 17 at 21:47
BanjoRebel said:
I pre-ordered the "Six Edition" last week on Amazon with my Amazon store card - giving me a total of 25% off retail, didn't cost much more than a digital copy at full price & comes with a bunch of neat bonus items!
I also pre-ordered the Six Edition from Amazon getting a couple of bonus masks and a discount in price. It looks like a neat game.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 10 February 17 at 09:09
What are the bonus items it didn't show them .
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 10 February 17 at 16:01
MC PHILABUSTA said:
The Six Edition comes in a themed cage box that includes:

--a 10 cm figure of Six
--an exclusive poster
--a sticker board
--an original soundtrack CD

In addition to that, if you pre-order the game you get in-game bonuses--the Upside-down Teapot
and Scarecrow Sack masks. I believe this applies to both the digital version and the physical Six Edition.
adamrulz
adamrulz
Posted on 12 February 17 at 23:57
Allgorhythm said:
MC PHILABUSTA said:
The Six Edition comes in a themed cage box that includes:

--a 10 cm figure of Six
--an exclusive poster
--a sticker board
--an original soundtrack CD

In addition to that, if you pre-order the game you get in-game bonuses--the Upside-down Teapot
and Scarecrow Sack masks. I believe this applies to both the digital version and the physical Six Edition.
Thanks, I have secured my "Six Edition" Little Nightmares. Amazon says delivery on May 2nd, so that would suck if we get it that mate (2days) but oh well.
risseless
risseless
Posted on 10 April 17 at 19:41
Wow, this looks amazing. I generally don't care for side-scrollers, but I'm going to have to get this. What a great atmosphere.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.