Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

For Honor Customisation Guide and Gameplay

• AllgorhythmAllgorhythm652,917
    Posted on 11 February 17 at 17:32
    Looking good--thanks for the update.
  • Posted on 11 February 17 at 18:12
    Will try the beta due to the customization video
    Death is the outcome of failure
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,277,824
    Posted on 12 February 17 at 08:46
    Like the game ,just not sure if its to shallow for a long haul . Oh well preorder comes Tues lol.
  • Posted on 12 February 17 at 15:14
    Loved the concept of the game but was a little upset when I found it was multiplayer based. After the beta, game is a pass. Shame.
    Thin Blue Line
  • james765james765669,175
    Posted on 12 February 17 at 15:42
    theres supposed to be a story mode as well im not sure how long or how much effort was put into it though
  • Posted on 12 February 17 at 19:38
    Signal24Code20 said:
    Loved the concept of the game but was a little upset when I found it was multiplayer based. After the beta, game is a pass. Shame.
    It has a full single player campaign. Developers have said it's not an afterthought, it was planned since the beginning, and their intention is to make it good enough that someone buying it only for single player will still walk away satisfied.
  • IsThisDustinIsThisDustin163,387
    Posted on 13 February 17 at 07:29
    ClassicDanLies said:
    Signal24Code20 said:
    It has a full single player campaign. Developers have said it's not an afterthought, it was planned since the beginning, and their intention is to make it good enough that someone buying it only for single player will still walk away satisfied.
    That's like saying someone looking to just play single player would come away satisfied with Rainbow Six Siege. Or Star Wars Battlefront. This is a multiplayer focused game with a side focused story.
  • WhyattThrashWhyattThrash562,898
    Posted on 13 February 17 at 11:10
    Whether the campaign is well made or not, the multi-player in this is really well done. I usually hate pvp, but am actually considering this one. If you like the combat mechanics of dark souls/bloodborne/nioh/the witcher and would like an even more in depth combat, this is pretty darn polished. Very hard, but polished.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads