Game Discussion: Rocket League Forum

Far, far away... achievement solution (NEW)

AuthorMessage
I x ShockWaveZ
Posted on 20 February 17 at 07:05
This solution was intentionally made for those who's achievement has stopped tracking.

Rocket LeagueFar, Far Away...The Far, Far Away... achievement in Rocket League worth 116 pointsDrive a total of 50 km
I x ShockWaveZ
TangerineGamer
1,043,575
TangerineGamer
Posted on 20 February 17 at 09:31
The link you posted takes you to the solution page which has all the other solutions on it, the below link will take you to your solution on its own page:

I x ShockWaveZ Rocket League Far, Far Away... I x ShockWaveZ's solution for the Far, Far Away... Achievement in Rocket LeagueDrive a total of 50 km
Yours sincerely, TG
I x ShockWaveZ
Posted on 20 February 17 at 16:52
Spot on bud, thanks.
I x ShockWaveZ
CardzZilla
12,304
CardzZilla
Posted on 24 February 17 at 00:04
totally a new player here (first post), but maybe this will help on the far far away achievement. i do it often in hockey. wall ride up and hit a puck when its perpendicular to the wall. often times it will find it's way into the goal.

no, this isn't a do it yourself thing, more of a happened while playing thing.
AndrewNonymous
Posted on 22 March 19 at 16:55
Solution Deleted?! Somebody help, pls!
TerraRazoR
312,384
TerraRazoR
Posted on 17 July 19 at 17:45
Anyone remember what this solution was as mine is stuck at 54%
Amazing Mejor
146,233
Amazing Mejor
Posted on 03 August 19 at 18:00
My tracker stands on 0% - i Think theres a big Problem. The last One achieve it last month.

Have someone an idea or should we must wait for the Next Patch?
Theodoricus Rex
Posted on 05 August 19 at 13:20
Same for me. Tracker is stuck at 0% but when I check my tires it’s clear I’ve driven over 50 km in total...
Amazing Mejor
146,233
Amazing Mejor
Posted on 06 August 19 at 12:02
So maybe we must wait for a Patch :/
AntaraelDulacre
Posted on 27 August 19 at 17:28
I reached out to their support about this issue, will update when I get an actual answer!
Luna go sky
260,393
Luna go sky
Posted on 27 August 19 at 22:50, Edited on 27 August 19 at 23:02 by Luna go sky
AntaraelDulacre said:
I reached out to their support about this issue, will update when I get an actual answer!
I did that a couple of months ago, they ignored the evidence I had to prove that the achievement is unattainable, also they answer me that the achievement description is wrong and you actual need 500Km instead of 50. (That is for the PS4 version by the way, not accurate for Xbox)

Edit: If anyone is desperate for the achievement, you can actually unlock it by playing the vanilla retail version offline, then connecting to xbox live.
AntaraelDulacre
Posted on 28 August 19 at 13:31
Luna go sky said:
AntaraelDulacre said:
I reached out to their support about this issue, will update when I get an actual answer!
I did that a couple of months ago, they ignored the evidence I had to prove that the achievement is unattainable, also they answer me that the achievement description is wrong and you actual need 500Km instead of 50. (That is for the PS4 version by the way, not accurate for Xbox)

Edit: If anyone is desperate for the achievement, you can actually unlock it by playing the vanilla retail version offline, then connecting to xbox live.
First answer:

Hey Antarael,

I'll gladly look into any issues that you've experienced with the ''Far, Far Away...'' achievement. To start with, could you please let me know if you have completed the requirement for the achievement? Please note that the requirement is to drive up to 75 km.
Luna go sky
260,393
Luna go sky
Posted on 28 August 19 at 16:19
AntaraelDulacre said:
Luna go sky said:
AntaraelDulacre said:
I reached out to their support about this issue, will update when I get an actual answer!
I did that a couple of months ago, they ignored the evidence I had to prove that the achievement is unattainable, also they answer me that the achievement description is wrong and you actual need 500Km instead of 50. (That is for the PS4 version by the way, not accurate for Xbox)

Edit: If anyone is desperate for the achievement, you can actually unlock it by playing the vanilla retail version offline, then connecting to xbox live.
First answer:

Hey Antarael,

I'll gladly look into any issues that you've experienced with the ''Far, Far Away...'' achievement. To start with, could you please let me know if you have completed the requirement for the achievement? Please note that the requirement is to drive up to 75 km.
Thank you for reaching back out to us.

I appreciate you sharing the requested information with us and I'll do my best to clear things up. First and foremost, I apologize for the mix-up as according to our database, the "Far, Far Away..." achievement requires you to drive a total of 500km. It is important to note that this is counted for all wheels and in any game mode you play (except training packs and free-play, of course). I hope this information is useful and clarifies the situation.

After that they close the ticket with "solved" status.
Theodoricus Rex
Posted on 30 August 19 at 14:15
The achievement has been unlocking again for some people since 28 August if you look at the stats. In one of the solutions, someone mentioned that he started to see progress in the achievement tracker again.

However, I played 2 online matches on Game Pass on Xbox One X and the tracker is still stuck at 0%... I also played a couple of exhibition games after hard resetting the console and I have 7 km on a new set of tires which I only used after 28 August but my tracker still doesn’t budge...
Luna go sky
260,393
Luna go sky
Posted on 01 September 19 at 04:56, Edited on 01 September 19 at 04:59 by Luna go sky
Theodoricus Rex said:
The achievement has been unlocking again for some people since 28 August if you look at the stats. In one of the solutions, someone mentioned that he started to see progress in the achievement tracker again.

However, I played 2 online matches on Game Pass on Xbox One X and the tracker is still stuck at 0%... I also played a couple of exhibition games after hard resetting the console and I have 7 km on a new set of tires which I only used after 28 August but my tracker still doesn’t budge...
The people that has been unlocking the achievement in recent dates barely touch TA, that being said, I assume they played the disc version of the game offline before 5 july update and then connected to Xbox live recently obtaining the related achievement...
AntaraelDulacre
Posted on 01 September 19 at 10:10, Edited on 01 September 19 at 10:11 by AntaraelDulacre
Luna go sky said:
Theodoricus Rex said:
The achievement has been unlocking again for some people since 28 August if you look at the stats. In one of the solutions, someone mentioned that he started to see progress in the achievement tracker again.

However, I played 2 online matches on Game Pass on Xbox One X and the tracker is still stuck at 0%... I also played a couple of exhibition games after hard resetting the console and I have 7 km on a new set of tires which I only used after 28 August but my tracker still doesn’t budge...
The people that has been unlocking the achievement in recent dates barely touch TA, that being said, I assume they played the disc version of the game offline before 5 july update and then connected to Xbox live recently obtaining the related achievement...
That 500km thing is BS, I included that in my support ticket and they stated it's 75km for Xbox an PS4. Also the tracker is working again gone up from 40% to 42% achievement can be unlocked again, no longer discontinued!
Durchschnitt
268,486
Durchschnitt
Posted on 01 September 19 at 23:34
I'd like to confirm other reports in this thread and comments on various solution guides that achievement progress is once again tracking. I have personally added over 22% to the achievement tracker.

- I am playing the digital game pass version, not a physical disc.
- All driving has been done while connected to xbox live (even in the past).
- I have only been doing online matches, no local or private games.
- Progress only seems to be tracking in 2% increments for some unknown reason (so it can take several games to see an increase on the tracker)
Killer Ciaran
343,750
Killer Ciaran
Posted on 04 September 19 at 23:36
My tracker has been going up, but only from online games, tried rubber banding earlier and did nothing, also the top method doesn't work for me.
Theodoricus Rex
Posted on 05 September 19 at 21:12
I can confirm what Killer Ciaran says. My tracker also goes up when playing the game’s campaign, the Seasons mode. This might be a viable option for people who don’t like online.
CheshireMulisha
Posted on 16 September 19 at 17:00
I played 1 race in seasons mode and it went up 2%, the game then crashed at the end of my 2nd game - no progress. Restarted and played another seasons game - still no progress. Played a 4th and it went up another 2% followed by another 2% after a 5th game.

I did try loading up a single player game and scoring a quick goal but didn't get any progress. I then tried a single player game, kicked off and drove around for a minute before scoring to win the game and got no progress either

I then got bored but at least its tracking now even if I'm going to need to grind a minimum of 47 more games just to unlock this last achievement.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.