Game Discussion: Borderlands 2

Need any help?

• Posted on 20 February 17 at 08:26
    Need any help with any of the achievements? Looking for power leveling? I'm more than willing to have some lower level characters join my farming sessions to get powerleveled. I've 100%'d this game 3 times now with all the achievements, so if there's something you're stuck on, hit me up and I'll be able to help you go in the right direction.

I also started a club, Borderlands 2 Powerleveling and Boosting, for this exact purpose. I know this game is getting pretty old, but the community is still very alive and has some of the greatest games I've ever played with in it.

Regardless of how old this post is, feel free to respond to it. As long as I have my Xbox 1, I will be playing borderlands.
  • Pra1s3Th3SunPra1s3Th3Sun241,257
    Posted on 20 February 17 at 18:28
    I haven't played this in a while, but I think my mechromancer is mid 40's - 50's. I'd like to grind it a little further still though.

If you could dupe me some decent weapons and help run through the raid bosses from the DLC packs I'd be incredibly grateful!

More than willing to help out with any game I own in return toast
  • Jetfire SixJetfire Six1,088,757
    Posted on 22 February 17 at 19:38
    I'm personally a gun runner myself, but I am looking to level up a Gunzerker, Commando and Assassin just to have some variety while I play the game, as well as mopping up any leftover achievements.

My OP8 Siren's borderline invincible, so I'd have no trouble helping you with raid bosses or just playing missions.
    "Roses are black, violets are black, everything is black, I can't see!" - Stevie Wonder.
  • Posted on 02 March 17 at 03:29
    Yo!

Borderlands bet on ps3, just bought Handsome Jack Collection on Xbox one for a modest price.

I'm looking for someone to help me beat Terra either directly or by dropping a level 50 Conference Call. I miss that gun.

Cheers!
  • FizzyfaceFizzyface700,093
    Posted on 06 March 17 at 19:16
    Looking for some help to level up, hit me up!
  • Posted on 07 March 17 at 13:22
    If anyone starting fresh wants some help I can join a game and blast the main missions.

Transferred my character and Its not unlocked me any of the story achievements so if Im stuck with just using a second controller I might as well help someone in the process.
  • HungryWatchWOLFHungryWatchWOLF1,079,086
    Posted on 29 April 17 at 17:09
    Looking for help with terramorphous on normal.
    Looking to finish up side quests I have left(around 20).
    Current level 36
    Class siren
    I still need to kill donkey mong as well.
    Any help is appreciated.
    WOLF.
  • Posted on 06 May 17 at 16:26
    If the help is still available, I'm looking to level up my Gunzerker for the So Much Blood! achievement. If you're no longer able to help, then I completely understand :).
  • KingcaddrockKingcaddrock1,903,130
    Posted on 18 May 17 at 00:01
    If your still willing to help would like my mechromancer leveled up please
  • SADJSADJ103,799
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 02:04
    Anyone have the Mysterious Amulet I can equip for the Hmmmm achievement? I also need someone to help with the Friendship Rules achievement and killing Terramorphous. I'm curently level 50 and only have a few things left to do.
  • Posted on 03 June 17 at 01:53
    If you're still offering, I could use some power leveling. I ported over all my characters from the 360 and made a new character to go through the game to get the achievements again, but would like to speed through the game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads