The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: February 21st, 2017

  • Sean ReinhardlSean Reinhardl1,103,416
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 11:07
    ducati and nascar for me been waiting for a sale on both and get luck and get both in the same week.
  • Posted on 21 February 17 at 11:10
    Please note we added Canada pricing!

    And some more features are coming in next week's sale.
  • WAZ91WAZ91467,385
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 11:21
    TrueAchievement said:
    Please note we added Canada pricing!

    And some more features are coming in next week's sale.
    Canadian pricing eh?
  • Posted on 21 February 17 at 11:28
    Deadpool 60% off but still £18? That's ridiculous.

    I might get doodle god.
  • Fury87Fury87902,077
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 11:30
    TrueAchievement said:
    Please note we added Canada pricing!

    And some more features are coming in next week's sale.
    Thank You!!! Was very pleased to see this added this week!! Also cheers for having the article up early as well!
  • TriggerMittTriggerMitt734,643
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 11:34
    TrueAchievement said:
    Please note we added Canada pricing!

    And some more features are coming in next week's sale.
    Thank you very much!
  • S1yfaS1yfa537,953
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 11:36
    Sean Reinhardl said:
    ducati and nascar for me been waiting for a sale on both and get luck and get both in the same week.
    Ducati for me too, but Nascar looks a bit rough around the edges.
  • Dexter XBADexter XBA293,455
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 11:38
    Didn't expect Doodle God to be on sale less than a month after release.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 21 February 17 at 11:39, Edited on 26 February 17 at 15:25 by
    Getting Double Dragon.rock
  • Posted on 21 February 17 at 11:44
    Just letting you know some of the games listed on the Xbox Sales page are not on sale according to xbox.com.

    So either it needs updating or there are issues with xbox.com.

    The games I am referring to are Risen, Risen 2, Risen 3, Saints Row 2, Sacred 2 and Sacred 3.

    I am using the UK region and all say they are on sale here on TA but not on xbox.com
    Gaming 4 Life
  • MalazanMalazan443,396
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 11:45
    Complete King's Quest for £12 is a steal.
  • CM TranceCM Trance219,397
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 11:48
    TrueAchievement said:
    Please note we added Canada pricing!

    And some more features are coming in next week's sale.
    Thank you very much for this :)
  • Posted on 21 February 17 at 12:23
    xLil SheWolfx said:
    Just letting you know some of the games listed on the Xbox Sales page are not on sale according to xbox.com.

    So either it needs updating or there are issues with xbox.com.

    The games I am referring to are Risen, Risen 2, Risen 3, Saints Row 2, Sacred 2 and Sacred 3.

    I am using the UK region and all say they are on sale here on TA but not on xbox.com
    These were still on-sale at 9am today UK time, so we'll need to potentially run another scan at midday to make sure they are still onsale now.....

    (leave it with me)
  • ghostlymostlyghostlymostly2,005,603
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 12:28
    either those gta 5 deals are REALLY popular .... or they aren't been picked up at all for the full price :)
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer2,138,772
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 12:54
    TrueAchievement said:
    xLil SheWolfx said:
    Just letting you know some of the games listed on the Xbox Sales page are not on sale according to xbox.com.

    So either it needs updating or there are issues with xbox.com.

    The games I am referring to are Risen, Risen 2, Risen 3, Saints Row 2, Sacred 2 and Sacred 3.

    I am using the UK region and all say they are on sale here on TA but not on xbox.com
    These were still on-sale at 9am today UK time, so we'll need to potentially run another scan at midday to make sure they are still onsale now.....

    (leave it with me)
    King's Quest complete collection on 360 is showing as £23.99 on Xbox.com cry wish I'd gotten there earlier
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • Springbok NLSpringbok NL769,040
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 13:00
    Toby already on sale? That is fast, might pick it up.
  • T1TANMONKEYT1TANMONKEY1,339,853
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 13:17
    Sean Reinhardl said:
    ducati and nascar for me been waiting for a sale on both and get luck and get both in the same week.
    Same here, rare when there's a racer on sale that isn't Forza.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,876,285
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 13:42, Edited on 21 February 17 at 13:44 by EarthboundX
    Man, they really don't want to put any of the Call of Duty DLC on sale ever again do they? Seems like it's been years since any of the DLC has been on sale.
  • scotwolf2scotwolf21,602,354
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 13:45
    toby for me....reminds me of my good irish friend toby sureclap

    it's maybe no pc but say the name quickly a few times in an irish accent....sorry if anyone offended my irish pal knows i'm an idiot alreadylaugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.