The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: February 21st, 2017

• Posted on 21 February 17 at 13:45
    Sean Reinhardl said:
    ducati and nascar for me been waiting for a sale on both and get luck and get both in the same week.
    Looks like I wasn't the only one! :D
    Licking an electrical outlet will not turn you into a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.
  • RainleafRainleaf2,016,853
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 13:56
    TrueAchievement said:
    Please note we added Canada pricing!

And some more features are coming in next week's sale.
    Very good work on all pricing thank you !!clapclap
  • Posted on 21 February 17 at 14:35
    TangerineGamer said:
    TrueAchievement said:
    xLil SheWolfx said:
    Just letting you know some of the games listed on the Xbox Sales page are not on sale according to xbox.com.

So either it needs updating or there are issues with xbox.com.

The games I am referring to are Risen, Risen 2, Risen 3, Saints Row 2, Sacred 2 and Sacred 3.

I am using the UK region and all say they are on sale here on TA but not on xbox.com
    These were still on-sale at 9am today UK time, so we'll need to potentially run another scan at midday to make sure they are still onsale now.....

(leave it with me)
    King's Quest complete collection on 360 is showing as £23.99 on Xbox.com cry wish I'd gotten there earlier
    It's still showing the Gold Exclusive price as £11.99.
  • Posted on 21 February 17 at 14:41
    Finally, I've been wanting to try Double Dragon Neon! :D
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic535,190
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 15:13
    King's Quest Complete edition! Finally!
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer2,575,799
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 15:23
    Wise Owl 2000 said:
    TangerineGamer said:
    TrueAchievement said:
    xLil SheWolfx said:
    Just letting you know some of the games listed on the Xbox Sales page are not on sale according to xbox.com.

So either it needs updating or there are issues with xbox.com.

The games I am referring to are Risen, Risen 2, Risen 3, Saints Row 2, Sacred 2 and Sacred 3.

I am using the UK region and all say they are on sale here on TA but not on xbox.com
    These were still on-sale at 9am today UK time, so we'll need to potentially run another scan at midday to make sure they are still onsale now.....

(leave it with me)
    King's Quest complete collection on 360 is showing as £23.99 on Xbox.com cry wish I'd gotten there earlier
    It's still showing the Gold Exclusive price as £11.99.
    Yep, you're right .... time to buy then compute
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,402,293
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 15:46
    I love how they try to make the forza 6 DLC pack look cheap...

It includes two $20 DLCs and a $30 car pass =$70
    But they then added the prices for all the carpacks included in the car pass on top aswell..which is $70 also for a total of $140, and then give 67% off on the price they just put 100% on top of...

What a deal.....
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten2,595,725
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 17:21
    Starting to think there'll never be a good deal on the Fallout 4 season pass.
  • TechnoTomatoTechnoTomato801,145
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 17:40
    Yinga Garten said:
    Starting to think there'll never be a good deal on the Fallout 4 season pass.
    I know right, it always seems to cost more than the game itself when its on sale.
    We're all mad here...
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf671,263
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 17:44
    i wondor if Kings Quest will go games with gold soon.
  • Tendoman77Tendoman775,446,002
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 17:47
    Is £26 a steal for the Fallout 4 season pass or should I wait a bit longer till it finally goes much cheaper in a future sale?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 February 17 at 18:09
    TrueAchievement said:

Thank you, finally don't have to see in American prices
  • Posted on 21 February 17 at 18:13
    How is double dragon neon? Ive been wanting to play another DD game since DD2!
  • LyzyrdLyzyrd2,087,873
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 18:48
    Hasn't GTA V been on sale for the past year or so?
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan1,067,811
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 19:03
    Call of Duty in sale for the 795th time...
  • mydefpossemydefposse622,417
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 19:33
    Those column headers are really hard to read on the dark theme. Though as this is quite a new layout I'll assume you're still working on them :)

Literally got Doodle God last week angry. Might pick up King's Quest but knowing my luck it will be GwG very soon roll
    on most sites as 'mydefposse' feel free to add (:
  • Posted on 21 February 17 at 20:04
    TrueAchievement said:

Thank you for the Canadian pricing. If you think about it, it's cheaper for americans to buy from Canada because the sale prices are almost always the same in dollar amount, and when you count in the conversion rates.... yeah I hate our dollar.
  • wellingtonbalbowellingtonbalbo1,041,203
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 20:17
    TrueAchievement said:

Probably is too much to ask but here I go:

Can we have brazilian prices too? Since we have many brazilians in this site (probably one of most nations, close to US/UK/Canada) can be helpful see the prices in reais (brazilian currency).

I already see these kind of prices in many games individually, in the product page, so hopefully is not too hard to implement in weekly sales.

Thanks Rich for the hard work! clap
  • wellingtonbalbowellingtonbalbo1,041,203
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 20:19
    Lyzyrd said:
    Hasn't GTA V been on sale for the past year or so?
    Maybe is because until March 6th the transfer progress from 360 to One will work, so can be a reason to raise the sales in the actual generation.

mydefposse said:
    Those column headers are really hard to read on the dark theme. Though as this is quite a new layout I'll assume you're still working on them :)
    Yes, I noticed this too.
  • Posted on 21 February 17 at 20:20
    SgtScrotes310 said:
    How is double dragon neon? Ive been wanting to play another DD game since DD2!
    It's a pretty fun game. If you have a buddy who you can play beat 'em ups with, it'll be a lot of fun.

Being one of the less than 150 people to complete it imo it's not too hard but there is one pretty grindy achievement and you'll be going through all the levels at least 6 times each. Considering it takes only 3-4 hours to play through the game once it's not that bad. And you have stage selection so it's not possible to miss out on an achievement. It just takes dedication.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads