The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: February 21st, 2017

• Posted on 21 February 17 at 20:23
    BlackxRyan said:
    Call of Duty in sale for the 795th time...
    Yet not the DLC. If I could get the DLC on sale I would buy the game at its current regular price at this point.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • dirtysock47dirtysock47406,340
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 21:15
    Nothing for me. I'm really waiting until M$ puts some DLC on sale.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,618,533
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 21:31
    Blood rayne and both king quests for me :) been waiting for kq to hit 50%
  • BreakBaconBreakBacon39,228
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 22:11
    haven't heard of most of the X-One games
  • SimmSimm2,045,948
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 23:04
    I wish they would put the Forza DLC's on sale individually. I already bought the NASCAR dlc when it when on sale last time now I just need the Porsche one. Bundling together is stupid, not everyone wants both.
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten2,262,716
    Posted on 21 February 17 at 23:06, Edited on 21 February 17 at 23:07 by Yinga Garten
    Tendoman77 said:
    Is £26 a steal for the Fallout 4 season pass or should I wait a bit longer till it finally goes much cheaper in a future sale?
    I'd wait. Sure it'll go 50% off sometime this year, that's when I'll go for it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 February 17 at 23:13
    Dexter XBA said:
    Didn't expect Doodle God to be on sale less than a month after release.
    I for one welcome this sudden sale. I was interested when it first came out as I played the crap out of the mobile versions.

But not $10 interested.

Wouldn't be surprised if enough people felt the same and they realized it.
  • QwanimalQwanimal907,109
    Posted on 22 February 17 at 00:13
    Yinga Garten said:
    Tendoman77 said:
    Is £26 a steal for the Fallout 4 season pass or should I wait a bit longer till it finally goes much cheaper in a future sale?
    Agreed. From the reviews, and comments from friends, it sounds like most of the Fallout 4 DLC is pretty half-arsed or just more of the same. I'd like to complete the game and get it off the hard drive but I'm not shelling out for anything less than a 50% discount.

On the off-chance anyone from Microsoft is reading this - I've had to stop buying new games because the inadequate standard 500GB model hard drive can't take any more! The only solution is a massive blowout sale (or permanent price drop for old stuff) on hundreds of DLC packs so I can clear some of the almost finished games. Alternatively, I would be willing to settle for a free Scorpio when it's out, as a thank you for my incredible loyalty smile
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead678,148
    Posted on 22 February 17 at 00:40, Edited on 22 February 17 at 00:40 by HolyHalfDead
    TheMaize said:
    I love how they try to make the forza 6 DLC pack look cheap...

It includes two $20 DLCs and a $30 car pass =$70
    But they then added the prices for all the carpacks included in the car pass on top aswell..which is $70 also for a total of $140, and then give 67% off on the price they just put 100% on top of...

What a deal.....
    No, it includes $140 of content:

$20 Porsche
    $20 NASCAR
    $20 VIP
    $10 Fast & Furious
    10 x $7 car packs (Car Pass is 6 car packs)
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 22 February 17 at 00:42, Edited on 22 February 17 at 00:52 by HolyHalfDead
    Tendoman77 said:
    The season pass was £25 and now it is £26.79 and you are asking if that is a steal laugh
    https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/price-changes/bun...

Fallout 4 DLC Detailed

Yinga Garten said:
    Good advice. I am waiting for the GOTYE to hit $30USD.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 22 February 17 at 03:00
    Couple of things I would pick up, but I need more of discount on them to do it, 25%-33% off just isn't enough for me.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv770,174
    Posted on 22 February 17 at 05:48
    No one should pay for Bloodrayne, that game is wretched!
    'Member? WickedDeath : "That used car salesman Larry herb will be saying what an amazing deal it is..."
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 February 17 at 18:58
    WAZ91 said:
    Canadian pricing eh?
    Legendary.
    ~~~Vae Victis!~~~
  • echo3180echo3180324,721
    Posted on 22 February 17 at 20:29
    Thank you for adding Canada.
  • Posted on 22 February 17 at 22:08
    Any idea why Blazblue isn't available on the UK store? :(
    There can be only one!
    Posted on 23 February 17 at 01:59, Edited on 23 February 17 at 02:01 by HolyHalfDead
    John Death 117 said:
    Any idea why Blazblue isn't available on the UK store? :(
    It appears it is no longer available outside North America and Japan.

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Search?q=blazblue => no xbox one results (same for IE, AU, NZ)
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Search?q=blazblue => xbox one game found (same for CA, JP)

If it remains that way we will remove the pricing for those regions.
  • Posted on 23 February 17 at 06:04
    Really Bethesda? 33% Couldn't give us that 50% discount on the Fallout 4 DLC like I've been waiting for.
  • NottingNotting36,274
    Posted on 23 February 17 at 11:14
    TrueAchievement said:
    Please note we added Canada pricing!

And some more features are coming in next week's sale.
    what about Hong Kong and Singapore regions?!
  • Posted on 23 February 17 at 11:56
    Notting said:
    TrueAchievement said:
    Please note we added Canada pricing!

And some more features are coming in next week's sale.
    what about Hong Kong and Singapore regions?!
    Those regions combined make up less than 0.2% of our total traffic, we may eventually add them to our full price scans but they won't be included in our sales stories I'm afraid.
  • NomstuffNomstuff839,445
    Posted on 23 February 17 at 12:09
    How about Brazil, Russia and China?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.