Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

March Games With Gold Announced

AuthorMessage
Pris
1,042,815
Pris
Posted on 23 February 17 at 17:13
Evolve I found was great with a group but matchmaking on my own bored me as no one ever had mics. Looking forward to Layers of Fear though
Doctor Danny 13
Posted on 23 February 17 at 17:14
This looks like a fantastic month! clap
I resisted the temptation to get Layers of Fear on sale, and I bought Borderlands, not Borderlands 2! Whew, first time in a long while where I've not already bought one of them.
One life is just enough.
cheeky 315
235,800 235,800 GamerScore
cheeky 315
Posted on 23 February 17 at 18:34
Borderlands 2 is the only one I own, loved it great game. I'll play layers of fear, no interest in the other two but pretty solid month, can't complain too much
Hunji Studios
Posted on 23 February 17 at 18:38
Good month!
misfit119
861,282
misfit119
Posted on 23 February 17 at 20:19
HolyHalfDead said:
OldSchoolBlood said:
Anyone else getting annoyed with alot of GWG having paid dlc? I get free is free, but as a completionist I find it kind of a scam. I end up not playing alot of these, because the added dlc cost makes it not worth playing soso games with the added pay out.
Yeah, game developers shouldn't be able to scam money out of us for the work that they have done. I also won't play the games they give us for free that have sequels - either give us the complete series for free including any games that are released in the future or don't bother.
You win the thread. Might as well close it down. It isn't going to get better than this response.laugh
Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
ZatanLovesGod15
Posted on 23 February 17 at 21:12
This is an absolutely fantastic month!
But I have a question, is the frame rate on Layers of Fear fixed? I don't care if it is 30fps but I played the preview on the Xbox One and the game is great but the frame rate stays like on 21 fps or less, barely playable.
Still downloading it of course, amazing month, can't wait to play Evolve since the open beta hahahaha, and always wanted to play Borderlands.
Yo mama.
PuckJunkie
558,774
PuckJunkie
Posted on 23 February 17 at 23:20
Clutch Rino said:
South Park TFBW said:
Anyone know if I can transfer my Xbox One Bordelands 2 character to the 360 version?
Yes it does
I don't think that's right, I'm pretty sure the transfer only goes the other direction. There's a menu option on the 360 version to upload a character to the cloud, and an option on the X1 version to download, but no mechanism for moving a character the opposite way.
Zloehrl55
185,862
Zloehrl55
Posted on 24 February 17 at 02:37
ArkhmInmate0801 said:
Is Evolve as bad as they say?
Yes it is, I think that it must had to much hype for such a crap game
AssertionError
Posted on 24 February 17 at 09:34
Great month since BL2 is now backwards compatible.
Allgorhythm
256,535
Allgorhythm
Posted on 24 February 17 at 13:47
Layers of Fear looks promising and the price is right. smile
Syphonides
377,189
Syphonides
Posted on 24 February 17 at 14:36
More like Layers of Shit.
That game was terrible. Not scary at all, unless you are scared of painting sneaking up on you and the paint that made them sloughing off.

The game lost me at this point in the game:

https://youtu.be/B0fm2lRrEg0?t=27s

You will know it when you see it.
misfit119
861,282
misfit119
Posted on 24 February 17 at 17:25
I died laughing. That "scare" was amazingly hilarious.

PuckJunkie said:
Clutch Rino said:
South Park TFBW said:
Anyone know if I can transfer my Xbox One Bordelands 2 character to the 360 version?
Yes it does
I don't think that's right, I'm pretty sure the transfer only goes the other direction. There's a menu option on the 360 version to upload a character to the cloud, and an option on the X1 version to download, but no mechanism for moving a character the opposite way.
You are correct. It's upgrade only. So from 360 to One but not back.
Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
FloralVixen
70,269
FloralVixen
Posted on 25 February 17 at 20:57
Do we get the DLC with Borderlands or no?
Ahayzo
520,757
Ahayzo
Posted on 25 February 17 at 21:39
FloralVixen said:
Do we get the DLC with Borderlands or no?
It's not included with BC by default like the first game was, and I see no other reason to expect we would, so I'd say no.
#mentallypudding
Clutch Rino
726,363
Clutch Rino
Posted on 25 February 17 at 23:37
misfit119 said:
I died laughing. That "scare" was amazingly hilarious.

PuckJunkie said:
Clutch Rino said:
South Park TFBW said:
Anyone know if I can transfer my Xbox One Bordelands 2 character to the 360 version?
Yes it does
I don't think that's right, I'm pretty sure the transfer only goes the other direction. There's a menu option on the 360 version to upload a character to the cloud, and an option on the X1 version to download, but no mechanism for moving a character the opposite way.
You are correct. It's upgrade only. So from 360 to One but not back.
Yeah, thats what I meant. Read it wrong
Coundie LAD
168,912
Coundie LAD
Posted on 28 February 17 at 12:48
Borderlands 2. What a game can't wait to play it again. Claptrap FTW
Bacavoit
185,650
Bacavoit
Posted on 01 March 17 at 01:02
Kedrix said:
Now, the question is will Borderlands 2 (like the first) automatically include all DLC when we play it on the X1? That would be pretty awesome.
They included the DLCs? What????? I didn't know that. I guess I totally missed downloading them.
HolyHalfDead
458,582
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 01 March 17 at 03:54
Project CARS Limited Edition Upgrade has been made available for free to XBL Gold members while Project CARS is still GwG.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
zeldafanjtl
149,006
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 01 March 17 at 07:23
Bacavoit said:
Kedrix said:
Now, the question is will Borderlands 2 (like the first) automatically include all DLC when we play it on the X1? That would be pretty awesome.
They included the DLCs? What????? I didn't know that. I guess I totally missed downloading them.
You didn't miss anything. When you install the first Borderlands on Xbox One, it'll also install all the DLC.
Bacavoit
185,650
Bacavoit
Posted on 01 March 17 at 12:53
zeldafanjtl said:
You didn't miss anything. When you install the first Borderlands on Xbox One, it'll also install all the DLC.
Oh, thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.