Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 23 February 17 at 10:02
    Please use this thread to discuss the A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV walkthrough
  • Posted on 23 February 17 at 10:07
    I already have most of this done already smile

Will post an update of what's been done in the next few hours.
    Twitter: @TA_Treezy | Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
  • NomstuffNomstuff798,766
    Posted on 23 February 17 at 10:07
    toast Will use this when it goes free!
  • Posted on 23 February 17 at 10:11
    That's what I like to hear! Hopefully many people will be on the same vibes next month.

The timing was very good for me personally. I pre-ordered FFXV but still embarrassingly haven't started it yet, although I intend to this Friday or Saturday. I only just got round to playing AKT recently and decided I'd hammer a walkthrough for it seeing as one wasn't done. Then the news popped up about it being free! shock

Thankfully, I'd just wrapped up the AC China walkthrough recently too!
    Twitter: @TA_Treezy | Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
  • Posted on 23 February 17 at 11:31
    Walkthrough overview - Done
    General hints and tips - Done
    Story walkthrough - All typed up but needs all nine videos uploading and adding
    Dream battle walkthrough - 6/25 dream battles typed up. Needs 11 more videos editing and rendering and all 25 uploading and adding.
  • NomstuffNomstuff798,766
    Posted on 23 February 17 at 12:00
    That was fast shock
  • Posted on 23 February 17 at 12:08
    laugh I gambled and started typing it up before claiming it. I technically couldn't claim it at the time because AC China was still in progress but it just needed vids adding.
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,187,782
    Posted on 24 February 17 at 03:39
    It was a good gamble. I'm glad everything got sorted out for you getting this assigned. Still trying to muscle my way on the Division walkthrough, but I certainly look forward to seeing your work on this one.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • Posted on 24 February 17 at 09:51
    Cheers buddy.
  • Posted on 28 February 17 at 14:56, Edited on 28 February 17 at 23:09 by Dat Boi Treezy
    All videos edited and uploaded besides the last 15 Dream Battles. Typed and double checked everything from the walkthrough overview through to the 11th Dream Battle.

The last 15 DB's only need uploading now.

Edit: All typed up, just needs the last videos adding.
  • HmizzzHmizzz504,493
    Posted on 01 March 17 at 17:07
    Congrats mate ! toast
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/zRaijin.png
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,187,782
    Posted on 01 March 17 at 18:12
    I'm going to start this game today, maybe tomorrow. Super simple to complete, right? Maybe I won't need the guide..
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • DarqStalkerDarqStalker1,090,509
    Posted on 01 March 17 at 21:23
    Might be starting this today or tomorrow. Looking forward to the guide!
  • QuemandanteQuemandante1,114,605
    Posted on 02 March 17 at 01:48
    Looking forward to the guide! Thanks for taking the time to do it! Just in time for the game being free :D
  • Posted on 02 March 17 at 07:29
    Shh I am Batman said:
    I'm going to start this game today, maybe tomorrow. Super simple to complete, right? Maybe I won't need the guide..
    Yeah it's pretty straight forward really. Some of the Dream Battles are a bit challenging but all in all you'll bag some tasty TA considering it's only roughly a 6-10 hour completion.

I only really used the solutions for the alternate ending to double check what I needed to do and then a couple of other guides for the dream battle stuff to see which battles were best for specific achievements.

Thanks for the comments guys. I've handed it in for approval last night so it should be good to go very soon.
  • DragonlingDragonling735,313
    Posted on 05 March 17 at 08:58
    Any word on the guide approval Treezy? Not sure how long those reviews normally take so apologies if I'm jumping the gun. Was thinking of starting AKT this weekend and thought I'd check in here first.
  • Posted on 05 March 17 at 09:02
    SoupaBuoy is the overseer. He's gone over everything last night but recommended I remove the 25 videos from the Dream Battles part so that it wouldn't cause loading issues for some users. I've removed them all and linked the playlist instead.

I read the PM while I was at work so I couldn't do anything until I finished this morning. I've made the edits and PM'd him back but he's yet to read it yet. With him also being from the UK, he's probably still asleep at the minute but once he's up, I'd imagine it could be good to go say maybe dinner time (3-4 hours from now).

toast
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 March 17 at 09:02, Edited on 05 March 17 at 09:03 by
    Dragonling said:
    Any word on the guide approval Treezy? Not sure how long those reviews normally take so apologies if I'm jumping the gun. Was thinking of starting AKT this weekend and thought I'd check in here first.
    They usually don't take any more than 10 days, but from what I've seen, Treezy's put an excellent amount of detail into this walkthrough. Hopefully, the overseer will sort through this quickly.
    The people's champion! Well done for an amazing run, and for croaking with dignity. #TeamSporl4lyf - MalibuStacey85
  • SoupaBuoySoupaBuoy628,047
    Posted on 05 March 17 at 13:55
    Hey - yeah, I'm just giving it a last once-over before publish. Had a longer WT to proof before this one which lead to a bit of a backlog on my end - sorry guys!
  • DragonlingDragonling735,313
    Posted on 05 March 17 at 17:57
    No worries @SoupaBuoy, thank you for the updates and for doing the review!

And thanks of course to you as well Treezy for writing it!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.