Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Eekeemoo Splinters of the Dark Shard Achievement List Revealed

• KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,272,096
    Posted on 24 February 17 at 02:40, Edited on 24 February 17 at 02:42 by Kanchanaburi
    NOT NEWS! Come on, we already waste space on the left of the news page to list the recent achievement lists. This constant pushing of useless info may cause me to go to other sites for REAL news.
  • Posted on 24 February 17 at 02:41
    Kanchanaburi said:
    NOT NEWS!
    NOT A REAL COMMENT! Seriously... just stop complaining.
  • Posted on 24 February 17 at 02:43
    Achievements look nice and easy. Haven't actually heard of this game.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,272,096
    Posted on 24 February 17 at 02:43
    creptor5291 said:
    Kanchanaburi said:
    NOT NEWS!
    Okay, that's right. YOu complain about me complaining and yet you tell me not to complain?
  • Posted on 24 February 17 at 02:44
    Kanchanaburi said:
    creptor5291 said:
    Kanchanaburi said:
    NOT NEWS!
    Okay, that's right. YOu complain about me complaining and yet you tell me not to complain?
    This is an achievement hunting site, if you don't want to see achievement news, then use another news site, god knows there are hundreds.
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,170,039
    Posted on 24 February 17 at 03:07
    Kanchanaburi said:
    creptor5291 said:
    Kanchanaburi said:
    NOT NEWS!
    Your issue is that an achievement website posted news regarding achievements? Do you understand how silly that sounds?
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • ShadowShadow1,485,738
    Posted on 24 February 17 at 03:12
    ... Well I mean it's news to me
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,170,039
    Posted on 24 February 17 at 03:20
    I had never heard of this game before, so it was newsworthy for me as well.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • BloodGodAlucardBloodGodAlucard1,279,117
    Posted on 24 February 17 at 05:00
    Shh I am Batman said:
    I had never heard of this game before, so it was newsworthy for me as well.
    I completely agree. This guy's complaints are like a vegan going to a steak house and bitching there's nothing to eat. facepalm

This game sounds cool. I'll look into it when it comes out. Especially since the list looks easy.
  • Posted on 24 February 17 at 05:32
    Kanchanaburi said:
    NOT NEWS! Come on, we already waste space on the left of the news page to list the recent achievement lists. This constant pushing of useless info may cause me to go to other sites for REAL news.
    wave
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,552,360
    Posted on 24 February 17 at 09:29, Edited on 24 February 17 at 09:30 by Legohead 1977
    Our Afflictions said:
    Kanchanaburi said:
    wave
    This.

This is news to most people who have clicked on the story, both the description and the list cause me to want to look into this title further. I don't however wish to scroll past countless comments on each article I choose to read that aren't constructive. If you don't agree with these lists being posted, don't click on them...despite your comments you seem to like wasting your time.
    Legohead 1977
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.