The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: For Honor, ReCore, ID@Xbox Games Round-up and Win a Game Code

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic646,201
  • Posted on 25 February 17 at 04:41
    Another great podcast lads. toast
    Twitter: @TA_Treezy | Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl622,993
    Posted on 27 February 17 at 17:03
    I now no longer like Rich because he suggested time sensitive gamerscore should be a thing! - Completionist's nightmare!
  • Posted on 27 February 17 at 17:09
    KingyOwl said:
    I now no longer like Rich because he suggested time sensitive gamerscore should be a thing! - Completionist's nightmare!
    laugh

Sorry, I was just trying to come up with a way to make challenges more desirable laugh
  • napoearthnapoearth894,498
    Posted on 02 March 17 at 15:19, Edited on 02 March 17 at 15:20 by napoearth
    TrueAchievement said:
    KingyOwl said:
    laugh

Sorry, I was just trying to come up with a way to make challenges more desirable laugh
    Seriously, not everyone can afford to or wants to pay 60 bucks a game in order to get all Gamerscore. It wouldn't be such a big deal if wasn't the case that almost every challenge requires you to basically preorder the game in order to have enough time to do the challenge.
    "Nice heft" - Frank West
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 March 17 at 06:54
    napoearth said:
    TrueAchievement said:
    KingyOwl said:
    laugh

Seriously, not everyone can afford to or wants to pay 60 bucks a game in order to get all Gamerscore. It wouldn't be such a big deal if wasn't the case that almost every challenge requires you to basically preorder the game in order to have enough time to do the challenge.
    I'm with this.

Far Cry: Primal, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Halo 5: Guardians, The Elder Scrolls Online and so many more. Know what they all had in common? I was broke during the release of every single one of them and haven't picked up most to this day.
    HaxAras
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads