Game Discussion: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Forum

[RIP] Halo MCC Checkpoint Achievement Distribution #3

AuthorMessage
Aardvark Vulgar
Posted on 29 August 18 at 00:01
SPEEDY MCC said:
I have tried the halo 3,4 with the epilogue and it only registers as one mission completed and no longer unlocks the laso achievements now. Seems like laso is gone for good.
Do you think since that’s my only in-marked mission it would unlock for me?

And yeah. Good luck to everyone on their LASO runs. I started CE before iron was added and only had to do 343 GS onwards with iron. Iron makes it a whole lot worse.
oONeonDemonOo
oONeonDemonOo
Posted on 29 August 18 at 00:08
Aardvark Vulgar said:
SPEEDY MCC said:
I have tried the halo 3,4 with the epilogue and it only registers as one mission completed and no longer unlocks the laso achievements now. Seems like laso is gone for good.

And yeah. Good luck to everyone on their LASO runs. I started CE before iron was added and only had to do 343 GS onwards with iron. Iron makes it a whole lot worse.
I think its possible that it works for you because you only need the epilogue.
MasterCh1ef87
Posted on 29 August 18 at 00:14
I would recommend Halo Completionist to everyone doing the LASO achievements now his videos are the easiest to follow. Do one mission a day or every couple of days once your done with Halo 2 the rest are easier.
oONeonDemonOo
oONeonDemonOo
Posted on 29 August 18 at 00:18
Thanks to everyone who helped to share the lasos. That was nice to help the community out with the hardest achievements in this game. I myself helped more than 1000 players with lasos sessions, we couldnt help everyone sadly.

Good luck to everyone going to run lasos!
Aardvark Vulgar
Posted on 29 August 18 at 01:38
oONeonDemonOo said:
Aardvark Vulgar said:
SPEEDY MCC said:

I think its possible that it works for you because you only need the epilogue.
Well that gives me just a little hope before starting over again. I guess if anyone wants to try and test it out, let me know and I'll hop on.
oONeonDemonOo
oONeonDemonOo
Posted on 29 August 18 at 17:22
I didnt know that it was against the rules, should have looked for it before posting. Sorry about that. Anyone who saw that previous message, just forget about it.
Kangaroo Jaack
Posted on 29 August 18 at 18:30
oONeonDemonOo said:
I didnt know that it was against the rules, should have looked for it before posting. Sorry about that. Anyone who saw that previous message, just forget about it.
It's okay, you have a get out of jail free card for sharing Halo 2 with so many people
Shadow 00 Fox
Shadow 00 Fox
Posted on 29 August 18 at 18:38
Kangaroo Jaack said:
oONeonDemonOo said:
It's okay, you have a get out of jail free card for sharing Halo 2 with so many people
laugh

Bummer... now I'm curious!!

Has anyone tried to share a level checkpoint yet thought? Because I think it might be back to sharing cutscenes and final level checkpoints like it was before the 2015 update!
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 29 August 18 at 22:15
What a bummer, thanks for the hard work you guys did though!
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 30 August 18 at 02:22
Thought I needed odst. And turns out I did every laso except 3.

Appreciate everyone in this thread contributing!
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
WhopperWizard33
Posted on 30 August 18 at 02:35
Oh, the checkpoints don’t work anymore? facepalm oh well, funny thing is 1 day before the update my friend was sharing his ODST checkpoint with me and we couldn’t get it to unlock. My fucking luck dude...
oONeonDemonOo
oONeonDemonOo
Posted on 30 August 18 at 07:17
Shadow 00 Fox said:
Kangaroo Jaack said:
oONeonDemonOo said:
laugh

Bummer... now I'm curious!!

Has anyone tried to share a level checkpoint yet thought? Because I think it might be back to sharing cutscenes and final level checkpoints like it was before the 2015 update!
Sadly its not like in 2015, because the epilogue shared will only credit someone with the epilogue completed in the playlist and not the missions before the epilogue (UnquieterDan tried and confirmed) so there is no more online way to do it with that update, i cant even start any of my checkpoints so im not able to give someone a checkpoint even if it worked. Laso sharing is over
Shadow 00 Fox
Shadow 00 Fox
Posted on 30 August 18 at 07:17
I have another 8 GB or so to go on my update, but I'm hoping that mission checkpoints and final campaign cutscenes are sharable again.
SPEEDY MCC
SPEEDY MCC
Posted on 30 August 18 at 18:28
Shadow 00 Fox said:
I have another 8 GB or so to go on my update, but I'm hoping that mission checkpoints and final campaign cutscenes are sharable again.
They are not shareable anymore.
Shadow 00 Fox
Shadow 00 Fox
Posted on 31 August 18 at 06:24
SPEEDY MCC said:
Shadow 00 Fox said:
They haven't been sharable for 3 years; the question is, are they sharable now. I don't know if you understood.
WOW DYLAN
WOW DYLAN
Posted on 31 August 18 at 12:51
So does this work or not anymore? Safe to say I can get rid of my saves now?
Always be kind as everyone is fighting a hard battle!
SPEEDY MCC
SPEEDY MCC
Posted on 31 August 18 at 14:17
WOW DYLAN said:
So does this work or not anymore? Safe to say I can get rid of my saves now?
Yea you can get rid of the saves. It no longer works now
oONeonDemonOo
oONeonDemonOo
Posted on 31 August 18 at 15:02
Yeap, no more legit way to share lasos with that new update.
There will be more updates in future probably but that wont change anything with this "new mcc". Laso sharing as we used to do is no more a thing. Took 4 years for them to finally patch it for good laugh
Accio Beer
Accio Beer
Posted on 31 August 18 at 15:47
Everyone that helped me has my sincerest thanks.
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 31 August 18 at 19:50
Shadow 00 Fox said:
SPEEDY MCC said:
Shadow 00 Fox said:
They haven't been sharable for 3 years; the question is, are they sharable now. I don't know if you understood.
That has already been answered, just above your own post.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.