Game Info Submission Archive: Sniper Elite 4 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Sniper Elite 4 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Sniper Elite 4

AuthorMessage
Posted on 25 February 17 at 17:27
Eurydace has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Sniper Elite 4 Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Eurydace for Sniper Elite 4
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 28 February 17 at 22:27
Hi Eurydace!

Thanks for your submission. Everything looks good, the only thing I added was a 'Main Storyline' flag for this achievement:

Sniper Elite 4Deja View to a KillThe Deja View to a Kill achievement in Sniper Elite 4 worth 13 pointsKill Hitler (Target Führer DLC)

We appreciate the submission and thanks again! smile
Posted on 01 March 17 at 04:02
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 19 May 17 at 07:11
Arador has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Sniper Elite 4 Achievements:

Arador said:
Sniper Elite 4Following OrdersThe Following Orders achievement in Sniper Elite 4 worth 100 pointsComplete all Secondary Objectives in the Main Campaign

Buggy -
I have completed every Secondary Objective in the game and the Achievement won't unlock, also others are having the same issue from the Forums for Sniper Elite 4

Sniper Elite 4Mother Knows BestThe Mother Knows Best achievement in Sniper Elite 4 worth 42 pointsComplete all Mother Hen missions in the main game

Buggy -
I have completed every Secondary Objective in the game some of these are the Mother Hen Missions and the Achievement won't unlock, also others are having the same issue from the Forums for Sniper Elite 4

Sniper Elite 4The CollectorThe The Collector achievement in Sniper Elite 4 worth 98 pointsCollect all Last Letters, Letters From Home, and Letters To Home in the main game

Buggy -
I have collected every Collectible in the game and the Achievement won't unlock, also others are having the same issue from the Forums for Sniper Elite 4

Sniper Elite 4A Bird in the Hand...The A Bird in the Hand... achievement in Sniper Elite 4 worth 90 pointsShoot all Stone eagles

Buggy -
I have collected every Collectible in the game and the Achievement won't unlock, also others are having the same issue from the Forums for Sniper Elite 4

Sniper Elite 4Greatest HitsThe Greatest Hits achievement in Sniper Elite 4 worth 94 pointsFind all Sniper Reports

Buggy -

Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 15 June 17 at 18:13
Sorry for the delay, but flags have been added! Thank you for the submission!
toast
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Posted on 15 June 17 at 23:08
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Posted on 16 July 17 at 12:18
WhyattThrash has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Sniper Elite 4 Achievements:

WhyattThrash said:
Sniper Elite 4You know you're REALLY insane, right?The You know you're REALLY insane, right? achievement in Sniper Elite 4 worth 185 pointsComplete the entire main campaign on Authentic Plus difficulty

This new difficulty setting has been added without need for the DLC, so the corresponding achievements should be extracted to a title update

Sniper Elite 4Better than the BestThe Better than the Best achievement in Sniper Elite 4 worth 288 pointsComplete the entire main campaign on Authentic Plus difficulty with no manual saves

This new difficulty setting has been added without need for the DLC, so the corresponding achievements should be extracted to a title update

Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 16 July 17 at 13:59
Thanks for the info WhyattThrash . We've split this out into its own Title Update.
Posted on 19 July 17 at 15:53
Posted on 28 July 17 at 16:38
Dwaggienite has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Sniper Elite 4 Achievements:

Dwaggienite said:
Sniper Elite 4Better than the BestThe Better than the Best achievement in Sniper Elite 4 worth 288 pointsComplete the entire main campaign on Authentic Plus difficulty with no manual saves

Needs buggy (bad) on it. If you play in coop with the same person, the HOST will pop both this achievement, and "You Know You're Really Insane, right?" achievement. The non-host will NOT pop this achievement.

Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 28 July 17 at 16:41
Wouldn't that be Host Only, and not Buggy-?
WhyattThrash
WhyattThrash
Posted on 28 July 17 at 21:32, Edited on 28 July 17 at 21:32 by WhyattThrash
Shadow Kisuragi said:
Wouldn't that be Host Only, and not Buggy-?
I would assume so
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 28 July 17 at 21:43
Thanks for the submission Dwaggienite . We've applied the Host Only flag to both Authentic Plus difficulty achievements, rather than the Buggy- flag, as it applies to only the Host unlocking the achievement in Co-op.
Posted on 29 July 17 at 22:16
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.