Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ID@Xbox Releases: Week Beginning February 27th, 2017

• punkyliarpunkyliar216,843
  • atonedeftoolatonedeftool233,272
    Posted on 27 February 17 at 14:05
    My god, Bloons looks spastic in action. I love TDs but would probably wait for a sale on this one after picking up Riptide and Chime last week.
  • JappeJappe939,718
    Posted on 27 February 17 at 14:29
    Bloons is a day 1 purchase for me. Any price. I have the paid deluxe version on PC and it's one of the best TD games I've played.
  • Posted on 27 February 17 at 14:40
    Does anyone know if Bloons will have online co-op and not just couch co-op?
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,270,793
    Posted on 27 February 17 at 17:04
    I'll get eekeemoo cos its only £3.99 and I support Debs who release stuff at reasonable prices. Never heard of bloons but its looks pretty fun
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,188,423
    Posted on 27 February 17 at 17:26
    Oh man, I remember playing the first Bloons 8 or 9 years ago as a fun little flash game. I will pick up TD5 at some point and give it a shot.
    Ha ha, charade you are!
  • Posted on 27 February 17 at 18:17
    Bloons was the big thing during study hall back in freshman year of high school lol...i am now 2 years out having a 4 year degree lol...not only the TD but the puzzle popper too
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 February 17 at 18:29
    WoodyLovesKushx said:
    Bloons was the big thing during study hall back in freshman year of high school lol...i am now 2 years out having a 4 year degree lol...not only the TD but the puzzle popper too
    Same man, me and my buddies would always play Bloons in the computer lab in school during class, trying to see who would get the super monkey first. Good times...
    Choose The Impossible
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 February 17 at 18:32
    For anyone who is considering picking up Bloons and is new to the game, a tip, BUILD YOUR BANANA FARMS!!! You can also play the game at the ninjakiwi website free right now to try it out to see if you like it. A shame to lose progress but I'll be migrating to Xbox.
    Choose The Impossible
  • liviaroliviaro388,610
    Posted on 27 February 17 at 20:04
    Day 1 purchase on Bloons for me, i don't know how many hundred of hours i have played that on iOS! :D
  • Vok 250Vok 250300,578
    Posted on 27 February 17 at 21:15
    NO1KEV said:
    I'll get eekeemoo cos its only £3.99 and I support Debs who release stuff at reasonable prices. Never heard of bloons but its looks pretty fun
    That's a great point. I'll definitely be picking it up too. I would love to see more games under the $10 CAD (or £5) price point.

Many of the $1-3 indie games on the 360 were great games. I would love to see a similar selection on the One, but I highly doubt prices will ever be that low again. $5 - $10 is a good price range though. It's cheap enough to not break the bank, but pricey enough to keep out shovelware garbage.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,288
    Posted on 27 February 17 at 23:48
    Ghost Blade was pretty good on the Dreamcast. It was released in 2015--fourteen years after the Dreamcast was supposedly discontinued. smile Looking forward to it.
  • ElyohElyoh912,267
    Posted on 27 February 17 at 23:59
    BLOONS!!!

ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

MUCH EXCITE!!!
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 28 February 17 at 04:15
    I picked up the preorder for eekeemoo. It looks interesting and hopefully not a painful completion haha
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,550,507
    Posted on 28 February 17 at 09:09
    Not sure about any of them, does Ghost Blade have just a tiny screen in the middle...if so, that's even less appealing.

Bloons looks manic, but there seems to be a lot of excitement for it.

Eekeemoo is tempting at that price, and I like the style, but combat may get a bit samey...depends how much there is.
    Legohead 1977
  • ThaHawkaThaHawka569,107
    Posted on 28 February 17 at 09:38
    Awesome to hear about BTD! As seems to be the case with many others, I too put many hours into the earlier titles on PC and iOS!
  • ElyohElyoh912,267
    Posted on 28 February 17 at 10:28
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Bloons looks manic, but there seems to be a lot of excitement for it.
    Anyone who enjoys tower defence games will enjoy Bloons. It has a very gentle difficulty curve, so although it looks manic it makes sense very fast!
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • uv1uv1290,728
    Posted on 28 February 17 at 16:10, Edited on 28 February 17 at 16:11 by uv1
    Although I got it for the PS4 not XB1 because it was cheaper, Ghost Blade HD is great fun
    “ I kill monsters and zombies with infeasibly large plasma-based weaponry”
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,169,028
    Posted on 01 March 17 at 07:24
    I've never heard of any of these, but the public support for Bloons might coerce a buy out of me. Everyone seems super ecstatic over it's release on Xbox.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • uyadaddyssonuyadaddysson118,960
    Posted on 02 March 17 at 20:47
    I love Bloons TD5 for iOS. I wish they would release this as TD6 with new maps and towers. It's multiplayer online for iOS so id hate it if they left that part out for xbone.

It just sucks that each map pretty much gives you the same same variety of bloons to pop for each round. I would be nice if they made it a little more random.

Id love to have Kingdom Rush TD make its way to xbox as well.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.