The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 28th, 2017

AuthorMessage
Terrin
1,877,393
Terrin
Posted on 28 February 17 at 01:37
NawtyCawty said:
KenH2k4 said:
I'm looking forward to Abzu, but still not for that price. Can anyone recommend TurnOn?
TurnOn is a fun little game, especially for that price.

Was thinking of getting The Witness myself, but the price still seems too much. Can anyone recommend it?
If you plan to just watch a video and blast through the game no as you take it to 8 hours, if you plan to try and figure everything else by yourself you are looking at a good 30 hour experience.
matdan
676,980
matdan
Posted on 28 February 17 at 01:44
Yui Shojei said:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - DLC Vietnam - FREE
Dragon Age Origins - The Awakening - FREE
Awesome, grabbed both.
Drew#9266
235,119
Drew
Posted on 28 February 17 at 01:47
Yui Shojei said:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - DLC Vietnam - FREE
Dragon Age Origins - The Awakening - FREE
Wow, thank you very much! I'll be sure to pick these up!
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 28 February 17 at 01:52
pezboyben said:
Oh man. I've been wanting Firewatch, Inside, and Oxenfree to go on sale...But not all at once! Decisions, decisions.
Three excellent games. Don't choose!
pezboyben
549,568
pezboyben
Posted on 28 February 17 at 01:52
Mirror's Edge Catalyst is $8.
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 28 February 17 at 01:53, Edited on 28 February 17 at 01:55 by ThreeHaddock62
Battlefield Hardline is showing up as free for me (And I do not have EA access)

Edit: Unravel is also showing as on sale, $5
Hola
pezboyben
549,568
pezboyben
Posted on 28 February 17 at 01:59
ThreeHaddock62 said:
Battlefield Hardline is showing up as free for me (And I do not have EA access)

Edit: Unravel is also showing as on sale, $5
Showing as $5 for me.
Musikfreak007
242,013
Musikfreak007
Posted on 28 February 17 at 01:59
pezboyben said:
Oh man. I've been wanting Firewatch, Inside, and Oxenfree to go on sale...But not all at once! Decisions, decisions.
THIS!! I didn't expect some of these to go half off so soon. hmmmm.
Also, SW Battlefront bundle is less than the season pass by itself :'(
wait...season pass is half off with EA Access currently instead of it's usual 10%. Did I miss something?
pezboyben
549,568
pezboyben
Posted on 28 February 17 at 02:01
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
pezboyben said:
Oh man. I've been wanting Firewatch, Inside, and Oxenfree to go on sale...But not all at once! Decisions, decisions.
Three excellent games. Don't choose!
Alright, you twisted my arm, I'm going to get all three!
redjarman
354,481
redjarman
Posted on 28 February 17 at 02:06
I guess it's time to finally get Titanfall 2
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 28 February 17 at 02:07
pezboyben said:
ThreeHaddock62 said:
Battlefield Hardline is showing up as free for me (And I do not have EA access)

Edit: Unravel is also showing as on sale, $5
Showing as $5 for me.
Mine shows as $5 if you are looking on the storefront, but when you click on the game itself (and go to the game page) it says Free.
Hola
adamrulz
354,036
adamrulz
Posted on 28 February 17 at 02:11
I knew they were upcoming... Just got AbzU and Turn On last week but still haven't played. Oh well, found a gift card so technically "free" I highly, HIGHLY recommend Inside and Overcooked.
pezboyben
549,568
pezboyben
Posted on 28 February 17 at 02:35
ThreeHaddock62 said:
pezboyben said:
ThreeHaddock62 said:
Battlefield Hardline is showing up as free for me (And I do not have EA access)

Edit: Unravel is also showing as on sale, $5
Showing as $5 for me.
Mine shows as $5 if you are looking on the storefront, but when you click on the game itself (and go to the game page) it says Free.
Hmm, I just went to buy it and it tried to charge me five bucks. Pretty sad I don't even want to spend $5 on this game lol but it is what it is.
Crimson Drifter
Posted on 28 February 17 at 02:42
TurnOn and Sword City for me!
Your achievements are belong to us!
BionicTriforce
Posted on 28 February 17 at 02:48
Harmonix you fucks, put the Rivals DLC on sale by itself.
Elliot Pierson
Posted on 28 February 17 at 02:50
Are the Battlefield deals good this time around? I have no idea and haven't been checking and i don't know if they're likely to be better in a month or so or not.

Also which Battlefield bundle includes all future DLC's that most likely come with achievements?
GREGO McGEE
1,799,811
GREGO McGEE
Posted on 28 February 17 at 02:56
pezboyben said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
pezboyben said:
Oh man. I've been wanting Firewatch, Inside, and Oxenfree to go on sale...But not all at once! Decisions, decisions.
Three excellent games. Don't choose!
Alright, you twisted my arm, I'm going to get all three!
Wise move. Three of the best games of 2016. Turn On is quite good as well... This is a nice sale of quality games for a change...
Yeah, but I can also form a sentence, so you know... there's that.
xTCx
1,252,936
xTCx
Posted on 28 February 17 at 02:59
Why is Inside so much money?
wellingtonbalbo
Posted on 28 February 17 at 03:02
Musikfreak007 said:
pezboyben said:
Oh man. I've been wanting Firewatch, Inside, and Oxenfree to go on sale...But not all at once! Decisions, decisions.
THIS!! I didn't expect some of these to go half off so soon. hmmmm.
Also, SW Battlefront bundle is less than the season pass by itself :'(
wait...season pass is half off with EA Access currently instead of it's usual 10%. Did I miss something?
I noticed this too, will grab Season Pass instead of Ultimate Edition, since Season are $5 cheaper and has all that I need for the achievements.

Elliot Pierson said:
Are the Battlefield deals good this time around? I have no idea and haven't been checking and i don't know if they're likely to be better in a month or so or not.

Also which Battlefield bundle includes all future DLC's that most likely come with achievements?
I don't see a bundle with this, your best bet is purchase the upgrade to ultimate/season pass, but are overpriced right now.
Scrapcan
559,489
Scrapcan
Posted on 28 February 17 at 03:40
I've been waiting on a good sale for Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2, Firewatch, Lifeless Planet, Oxenfree and Overcooked. Will have to think this one through carefully.
Soon I will shed this skin, turn to the devil, then I'll never reminisce.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.