The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 28th, 2017

• gatordeve86gatordeve86286,787
    Posted on 03 March 17 at 07:50
    anyone get a game showing up in their Ready To Install they never owned? Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 showed up in mine and it let me download and play without a disc but I've never owned it. We did borrow it from the library but we installed it and never played and then deleted it
    -The Deve
  • matdanmatdan797,045
    Posted on 03 March 17 at 08:15
    Gator Deve 86 said:
    anyone get a game showing up in their Ready To Install they never owned? Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 showed up in mine and it let me download and play without a disc but I've never owned it. We did borrow it from the library but we installed it and never played and then deleted it
    Definitely seeing it as-well.
  • Posted on 03 March 17 at 13:42
    Because it has a free weekend this weekend. This is not uncommon on XB1.
    Hola
  • Posted on 05 March 17 at 12:23
    Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY and the Need for Speed double bundle was pretty hard to pass up, so I bought them both. :) Also, there is a Elite: Dangerous: Horizon DLC pack sale going on with 33% off.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead608,640
    Posted on 06 March 17 at 04:54, Edited on 06 March 17 at 04:54 by HolyHalfDead
    cenGii91 said:
    What about Forza 5 Car Pass? I remember, that for 2 achievements you need 2 cars, that can only be bought per DLC, but i don't know if this includes them, as the description says only in-game. If this is the case, i think i only buy those 2, otherwise the car pass for only 5€ seems to be highly worthwile.
    The Car Pass contains cars required for 3 achievements
    HolyHalfDead Forza Motorsport 5 West Coast Gold HolyHalfDead's solution for the West Coast Gold Achievement in Forza Motorsport 5Earn 5 gold medals on Long Beach in a 1964 Chevrolet Impala.
    HolyHalfDead Forza Motorsport 5 Panoramic HolyHalfDead's solution for the Panoramic Achievement in Forza Motorsport 5Drive 300 miles on Bathurst in the #10 Holden Xbox Racing Team Commodore VF.
    HolyHalfDead Forza Motorsport 5 I Could Do That in a Van HolyHalfDead's solution for the I Could Do That in a Van Achievement in Forza Motorsport 5Finish the I Could Do That in a Van Rivals event having set a lap time of 10:00 or better.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.