Game Info Submission Archive: Halo Wars 2 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Halo Wars 2 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Halo Wars 2

AuthorMessage
Posted on 28 February 17 at 12:26, Edited on 03 May 17 at 14:52 by BulletLukey
MulticronX has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo Wars 2 Achievements:

MulticronX said:
Halo Wars 2Short-term commitmentThe Short-term commitment achievement in Halo Wars 2 worth 84 pointsComplete at least 1 Daily Challenge each day for a week

Currently unobtainable.

Halo Wars 2Long-term commitmentThe Long-term commitment achievement in Halo Wars 2 worth 102 pointsComplete at least 1 Weekly Challenge each week for a month

Almost certainly glitched.

WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
TrueAchievements Game Info ManagerTrueAchievements Administrator27,515 posts
Last post: Today at 00:12
Posted on 28 February 17 at 12:51
Thanks for the submission, MulticronX. We've marked
Halo Wars 2Short-term commitmentThe Short-term commitment achievement in Halo Wars 2 worth 84 pointsComplete at least 1 Daily Challenge each day for a week
as Unobtainable. We haven't marked
Halo Wars 2Long-term commitmentThe Long-term commitment achievement in Halo Wars 2 worth 102 pointsComplete at least 1 Weekly Challenge each week for a month
commitment just yet as it doesn't appear there have been four weeks of weekly challenges - although when this point does come and if the achievement is indeed Unobtainable, please do let us know. toast
Posted on 20 March 17 at 13:59
Segendary Ty has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Title Update for Halo Wars 2:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Segendary Ty for Halo Wars 2

Segendary Ty said:
Just straight up achievements
Posted on 20 March 17 at 14:02
Segendary Ty has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Leader Forge for Halo Wars 2:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Segendary Ty for Halo Wars 2

Segendary Ty said:
The level Flag for Bear necessities is because Tech Level 3 is required for building these units
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
TrueAchievements Game Info EditorAchievement Completion Percentage: 94.21% (Includes owned DLC) - 38 more achievements required to reach 95%757 posts
Last post: Today at 00:10
Posted on 20 March 17 at 14:23
Thanks for the submissions Segendary Ty. The suggested flags have been added. toast
You've had control of this ship the whole time! Why wouldn't you tell anyone?
Posted on 20 March 17 at 14:36
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Posted on 31 March 17 at 03:36
bblcreator8790 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo Wars 2 Achievements:

bblcreator8790 said:
Halo Wars 2Two heads are better than noneThe Two heads are better than none achievement in Halo Wars 2 worth 24 pointsWin a Skirmish match with a friend against only AI opponents (2 or more)

This achievement should have the the "Discontinued" flag. It was broken by the last patch on March 20th (see the Recent Winners list). No one has earned the achievement since then. The developers have not stated either way if they are going to fix this (it probably will be fixed eventually, but should probably be marked discontinued to warn gamers, for now).

WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
TrueAchievements Game Info ManagerTrueAchievements Administrator27,515 posts
Last post: Today at 00:12
Posted on 31 March 17 at 09:12
Thanks for the submission, bblcreator8790. We've marked this as discontinued. toast
Posted on 01 April 17 at 00:37
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Shadow 00 Fox
Shadow 00 Fox
511,682 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Ratio: 2.36122,008 posts
Last post: 22 May at 05:30
Posted on 02 May 17 at 19:43
I'm starting to think that this achievement
is glitchy still.

I just completed 4 weeks in a row again. I've only missed one week since the game launched(5 weeks ago), and no achievement yet........................ angry
I'm going Full Pudding in the UHH 2!!
Posted on 03 May 17 at 14:23
This post was unarchived by BulletLukey
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
TrueAchievements Game Info EditorAchievement Completion Percentage: 94.21% (Includes owned DLC) - 38 more achievements required to reach 95%757 posts
Posted on 03 May 17 at 14:52
Thanks for the post Shadow 00 Fox. After looking into Short & Long term commitment achievement, we have decided that they are both indeed buggy-, so we have added the flag to both.
Thanks again for the post. But if all possible, use the submission option next time. Good luck with the unlock. toast
Posted on 03 May 17 at 15:51
This post was archived by Kennyannydenny
Posted on 16 May 17 at 16:03
ThaHawka has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo Wars 2 Achievements:

ThaHawka said:
Halo Wars 2Making the most of the dayThe Making the most of the day achievement in Halo Wars 2 worth 19 pointsComplete 3 Daily Challenges in one day

Completed 2 of the 3 daily challenges for one single day and earned the achievement. Recommend adding the 'Buggy -' flag.

Halo Wars 2A strong showing for the weekThe A strong showing for the week achievement in Halo Wars 2 worth 22 pointsComplete a set of 3 Weekly Challenges in one week

I successfully completed this week's weekly challenges and received no achievement as a result. I played additional games afterward to see if it would eventually register, with no luck. I did however receive the card parks and exp reward associated with completing each individual achievement, so the game has acknowledged their successful completion, just with no achievement. Based on others' experiences with the challenges, this should currently be marked as 'Buggy +' and 'Buggy -'.

ThaHawka
ThaHawka
TrueAchievements Pro userTrueAchievement Ratio: 1.9068670 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 23:18
Posted on 16 May 17 at 16:05
*Sorry, I meant the 'Buggy +' flag for "Making the most of the day".
I have an extensive collection of games, so don't hesitate to message me if you see a game in my game collection that you'd like to work on together!
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
Posted on 16 May 17 at 16:32
Thanks for the submission ThaHawka. We have added the suggested flags to those achievements, but we also added those flags to the rest of the challenge achievements as they all have the same issue. toast
Posted on 17 May 17 at 12:50
This post was archived by Shadow Kisuragi
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.