Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Halo Wars 2 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Halo Wars 2

AuthorMessage
Segendary Ty
Segendary Ty
Posted on 11 August 17 at 15:12
Okay how it works

Obviously all objectives must be obtained. This is not Legendary specific however. Nor do you need to get all objectives in 1 playthrough
Gold must be obtained but this IS Legendary specific

So if all requirements were met the achievement will still only pop after a Legendary playthrough. Even if none of the requirements were met DURING that playthrough.

So we have 3 components
Achievement itself - Legendary specific
Scoring Gold - Legendary specific
Doing all objectives - Cumulative and not Legendary / difficulty Specific

I do not know if it's cumulative between co-op and single player but I believe so

Does this answer your question?
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 11 August 17 at 15:19
Works for me, flags have all been added. Thank you Segendary! Both DLC's were updated. toast
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 03 September 17 at 10:09
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Information Posted on 20 June 19 at 19:27
EmagDrolBot has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo Wars 2 Achievements:

EmagDrolBot said:
Halo Wars 2Alas, poor Yorick!The Alas, poor Yorick! achievement in Halo Wars 2 worth 12 pointsCollect a Skull (original campaign)

Skulls in HW2 are not in game objects, but are unlocked by completing optional objectives in game (see the solution for collecting all skulls). As such, this should either not have the collectible flag.

Alternatively, if that is considered a collectible, then the achievements related to bonus objectives should have that flag added to them.

Halo Wars 2Morbid curiositiesThe Morbid curiosities achievement in Halo Wars 2 worth 38 pointsCollect half of the Skulls (original campaign)

Skulls in HW2 are not in game objects, but are unlocked by completing optional objectives in game (see the solution for collecting all skulls). As such, this should either not have the collectible flag.

Alternatively, if that is considered a collectible, then the achievements related to bonus objectives should have that flag added to them.

Halo Wars 2Collecting a dreamThe Collecting a dream achievement in Halo Wars 2 worth 105 pointsCollect all the Skulls (original campaign)

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 15 July 19 at 10:35
Thank you for the submission EmagDrolBot. We have removed the Collectible flag.
Information Posted on 15 July 19 at 11:51
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.