Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero and More Now Backward Compatible

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 02 March 17 at 17:33
More titles join the Backward Compatibility program

Please click here to read the story: Dead Rising 2: Case Zero and More Now Backward Compatible
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 02 March 17 at 17:36
If only the JP versions of dead Rising were on a disk.
PlayUltimate711
Posted on 02 March 17 at 17:40
Would it be possible to at some point get a filter in our games collection for non backwards compatible games? I might go make an effort to clean up all my 360 games at some point soon, but I would start with all the games that I wouldn't be able to play on XB1. If it's playable on my one I don't feel the need to clean it up. It would just be a useful filter in my opinion.

I would also appreciate a filter at some point on the all games page to filter out games that aren't in my collection instead of just a filter for things I haven't played. If I'm trying to look for games that I don't own yet the "games I haven't played" filter doesn't filter out things in my collection that I just haven't started yet.
I AM PEKE?
dirtysock47
dirtysock47
Posted on 02 March 17 at 17:45
ORIGENxGarboMan said:
Would it be possible to at some point get a filter in our games collection for non backwards compatible games? I might go make an effort to clean up all my 360 games at some point soon, but I would start with all the games that I wouldn't be able to play on XB1. If it's playable on my one I don't feel the need to clean it up. It would just be a useful filter in my opinion.

I would also appreciate a filter at some point on the all games page to filter out games that aren't in my collection instead of just a filter for things I haven't played. If I'm trying to look for games that I don't own yet the "games I haven't played" filter doesn't filter out things in my collection that I just haven't started yet.
You would def want to post that over here: Site Wishlist Forum
dirtysock47
dirtysock47
Posted on 02 March 17 at 17:46
Looks like Disney is going to start pumping out BC games. Hoping for Split Second next smile
PlayUltimate711
Posted on 02 March 17 at 17:49
dirtysock47 said:
ORIGENxGarboMan said:

You would def want to post that over here: Site Wishlist Forum
I've been on the site for a LONG time and know how it works. However, that thread doesn't get viewed by most people on a regular basis and sometimes putting a request related to backwards compatibility in a backwards compatibility thread can result in it getting a bit more attention.
I AM PEKE?
CanadianWhizKid
Posted on 02 March 17 at 18:07
Cars 2 makes sense with Cars 3 on the way, see if they can pump a few more sales for Cars 2. Just completed it recently, and it was actually sort of fun. Easy as well.
paramoreRyan
paramoreRyan
Posted on 02 March 17 at 18:09
CanadianWhizKid said:
Cars 2 makes sense with Cars 3 on the way, see if they can pump a few more sales for Cars 2. Just completed it recently, and it was actually sort of fun. Easy as well.
I've enjoyed the Cars games for those reasons. Hoping the new one is similar :)
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 02 March 17 at 18:10
Someone spent part of their limited time on this earth making sure Meet the Robinsons was backwards compatible
MassiveAssault5
Posted on 02 March 17 at 18:12
Waiting on Dead Space 2 and 3 still. Every time I see a title with Dead in it and something other than Space I get disappointed
CONKER1182
CONKER1182
Posted on 02 March 17 at 18:17
Is BC going to make it easier to play Dead Rising 2: Case Zero (JP), Dead Rising 2: Case West (JP), and the Korean versions of those games?
Rich of ReviewTechUSA only cares about money not his subscribers. - ReviewHellUSA ReviewTechUSA Top 20 Fraud Fails http://tinyurl.com/hp58eku
Tanelorn82
Tanelorn82
Posted on 02 March 17 at 18:23
Might be a good idea to start DR Case West
Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
II ESTRANGED II
Posted on 02 March 17 at 18:28
Wish capcom would bring MvC and their street fighter titles along with resident evil revelations + code veronica X to BC
Estranged

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 02 March 17 at 18:48
OK dumb question so why isn't Dead rising 2 BC? I know there was a Xbox one version of it but with this mini versions now BC why not the Main game? Or am I totally missing something here?
Too many Irons in the fire !
SneezeSomeMilk
Posted on 02 March 17 at 18:49
CONKER1182 said:
Is BC going to make it easier to play Dead Rising 2: Case Zero (JP), Dead Rising 2: Case West (JP), and the Korean versions of those games?
That's the question. I GUESS the only difficulty is to buy them, if you have an account with these games you should be able to play them on any xbox one.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 02 March 17 at 18:52
Never played Case Zero, guess I can do that now!
Mysterio400
Mysterio400
Posted on 02 March 17 at 18:58
Psparky27 said:
OK dumb question so why isn't Dead rising 2 BC? I know there was a Xbox one version of it but with this mini versions now BC why not the Main game? Or am I totally missing something here?
I hope it (plus DR1 and Off the Record) will be coming too shortly.
DeadlyName007
Posted on 02 March 17 at 18:58, Edited on 02 March 17 at 18:59 by DeadlyName007
Sweet I have just bought Dead Rising Collection on 360 which it came with Case Zero and Case West codes, really happy to play them on my XB1 smile
Brave Cypher
Posted on 02 March 17 at 19:01
dirtysock47 said:
Looks like Disney is going to start pumping out BC games. Hoping for Split Second next smile
YASSS! I loved that game, that game gets the heart pumping! lol
CONKER1182
CONKER1182
Posted on 02 March 17 at 19:01
Alahert said:
Never played Case Zero, guess I can do that now!
From what I remember Crapcom released Dead Rising 2: Case Zero to hold us for Dead Rising 2 (Xbox 360)
Rich of ReviewTechUSA only cares about money not his subscribers. - ReviewHellUSA ReviewTechUSA Top 20 Fraud Fails http://tinyurl.com/hp58eku
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.