Xbox Help

Got a problem with your Xbox? Post it in here, someone might be able to help you

Achievements Unlocked but not added to Gamerscore

• FranconianXFranconianX492,572
    Posted on 01 January 20 at 11:03Permalink
    SatanicNemesis said:
    Mines messed up today, anyone else having this issue again?
    I have this issue the first time. Noticed yesterday, that I was missing gamerscore. Turns out, the 255 G from the Borderlands 3 DLC are removed from my total score, despite having them unlocked two days ago. Still showing 1000/1255 on Xbox.com, App, Console but when I go to the details, it says I unlocked every achievement.
  • Posted on 01 January 20 at 14:07Permalink
    There must be sync issues, the games that weren’t showing gamerscore are fine 3 days later. A game I completed yesterday is missing gamerscore now though, even though I’ve all achievements. Maybe a result of increased traffic over Xmas?
  • Baritones101Baritones101207,615
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 20:20Permalink
    Same, I completed the first cars game on 360 but on my xbox one and on this website it shows I'm missing 1 achievement (100g). But on my 360 it shows I have every achievement, hopefully this isnt a bug and everything will be synced soon.
  • Posted on 06 January 20 at 14:49, Edited on 06 January 20 at 22:09 by Functional MutePermalink
    *** Fixed ****

Ok for a bit I thought it was just me. Competed a game yesterday for 1000/1000 and it only added 800 but yet shows all achievements unlocked.
  • EffordEfford681,588
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 19:25Permalink
    I'm reviving this thread as I'm having this issue now.
  • EffordEfford681,588
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 19:25Permalink
    Functional Mute said:
    *** Fixed ****

Ok for a bit I thought it was just me. Competed a game yesterday for 1000/1000 and it only added 800 but yet shows all achievements unlocked.
    Did you fix it or did it resolve on its own?
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 21:07Permalink
    I'm having issues as well. Started a game, got some achievements, got the notifications and the achievements appear in the "recent achievements" section (also here on TA scanners), but when I look for in my complete profile the game doesn't even appear. I hope it gets a solution.
    Bird is a word
  • I Boz lI Boz l579,782
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 14:39Permalink
    QuickMessenger said:
    I'm having issues as well. Started a game, got some achievements, got the notifications and the achievements appear in the "recent achievements" section (also here on TA scanners), but when I look for in my complete profile the game doesn't even appear. I hope it gets a solution.
    Same here.
    Completed 2 games in the last couple of days and there's no sign of them on my games collection (pc/phone app or console).
    The strange thing is that the game i started today is clearly visible

Anyone has the same problem?
  • Posted on 26 March 20 at 18:53Permalink
    I Boz l said:
    QuickMessenger said:
    Same here.
    Completed 2 games in the last couple of days and there's no sign of them on my games collection (pc/phone app or console).

Hi. Mine finally appeared. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but I launched another game (one from Game Pass, for daily search), jumped into "game not shown" without closing the first one (as I usually do), and it finally appeared on top of my list. Like I said, I really don't know if this was the solution or not, just give it a try.
    Bird is a word
  • I Boz lI Boz l579,782
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 19:00Permalink
    QuickMessenger said:
    I Boz l said:
    QuickMessenger said:
    Same here.

Hi. Mine finally appeared. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but I launched another game (one from Game Pass, for daily search), jumped into "game not shown" without closing the first one (as I usually do), and it finally appeared on top of my list. Like I said, I really don't know if this was the solution or not, just give it a try.
    Unfortunately not...no sign of those 2 GP games. I also launched another one but nothing changed.
    MS is having hard times lately...lots of issues
  • Dooby UKDooby UK206,870
    Posted on 28 March 20 at 16:59, Edited on 28 March 20 at 17:03 by Dooby UKPermalink
    Yeah I too am experiencing this. I had my last 2 achievements for Ori and the Blind Forest unlock, one forn85G and one for 25. I saw my gamerscore and the game said 1250/1250.

Turned on my Xbox this morning, my gamerscore has decreased by 25G (which was one of the achievement values I unlocked last night) and the game now shows 1225/1250.

Contacted Xbox, they told me to wait 24 hours but I have been given that advice many times before for many other problems. I swear if I told them I had 23 hours to live they'd say give it 24 hours.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.