Game Discussion: Layers of Fear (2016)

stuck at the start

• Dizzy ShayDizzy Shay1,975,245 1,975,245 GamerScore
    Posted on 03 March 17 at 19:00
    The door won't open even following the on screen hints
    There is a hell believe me I've seen it, there is a heaven lets keep it a secret
  • YaziteYazite488,352
    Posted on 04 March 17 at 09:37
    Which door are you referring to?
    The strongest stars have hearts of Kyber.
  • Dizzy ShayDizzy Shay1,975,245 1,975,245 GamerScore
    Posted on 04 March 17 at 19:03
    Yazite said:
    Which door are you referring to?
    Right at the beginning it says hold rt but nothing happens. I know my controller works fine
    There is a hell believe me I've seen it, there is a heaven lets keep it a secret
  • YaziteYazite488,352
    Posted on 04 March 17 at 19:10
    You have to pull it open with cn_RS
    The strongest stars have hearts of Kyber.
  • RatpoizenRatpoizen1,074,811
    Posted on 15 March 17 at 17:27
    facepalm :)
  • ELBaRTiiELBaRTii588,467
    Posted on 06 March 18 at 06:18
    I had the same happen to me but soon figured out what the problem was.
    I am playing with an Elite Controller where you can "shorten" the range of the left and right trigger so you don't have to press them all the way down.
    When this is activated it somehow doesn't register the pressing of RT but as soon as I turned it off it worked (and I could finally open the first door).
  • CristiCristi1,181,623
    Posted on 06 March 18 at 09:19
    ELBaRTii said:
    I am playing with an Elite Controller where you can "shorten" the range of the left and right trigger so you don't have to press them all the way down.
    When this is activated it somehow doesn't register the pressing of RT but as soon as I turned it off it worked (and I could finally open the first door).
    Hahaha! I usually use that feature for FPShooters and once I forgot about it and after a shooter I've played Forza Horizon 3 and for 30 minutes couldn't figure why my car hypercar was so slow... :D
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm644,322
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 21:15
    ELBaRTii said:
    Same thing happened to me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads