Game Discussion: Destiny

Anyone still raiding?

• Pra1s3Th3SunPra1s3Th3Sun241,257
    Posted on 07 March 17 at 01:06
    I played a hell of a lot of Destiny back in the day, and with the sequel coming this year I'd like to jump back in and finish off. All I have left is Kings Fall heroic and the new raid.

Now I've tried TA sessions for this game in the past, but it seems the vast majority who join them are running these raids for the first time. While there's nothing wrong with that, I really don't have the kind of gaming time I used to, and I can't be spending 5-6 hours running through a raid just to have people quit out at the end. (I have seriously reached Oryx more times than I can count in the heroic mode, everyone always gives up).

When the game first came out LFG was great, and while I was playing obsessively I was a solid player with all the best gear, but now the LFG communities are toxic and won't even reply to anybody who isn't max light with all the raid gear and exotic weapons they ask for.

In the past I've helped a fair few people get flawless raider by running them through Crota without them having to do a thing, now I'm just hoping some awesome person could let me tag along with their fireteam for my last three achievements. I'm not asking to be carried, I know what I'm doing and can more than hold my own (plus I have the vast majority of exotics and high light armour / weapons), I just need a team that's capable of consistently running the raids but not so snobby they won't sniff at anyone with less than perfect gear.

I'm honestly getting a little sick of never finding groups who are willing to stick with it, or being booted the second someone realises I don't have the shiny new exotic gun you can only even get by beating the heroic raid. If anybody could help me out here I'd be massively grateful, and more than happy to help with anything I can in return!
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown1,064,140
    Posted on 07 March 17 at 09:03
    Head over to reddit, there is a sub there called Fireteams where you can easily find pick-up games, you should be able to get the rest done this way. I used reddit for practically all my Destiny play.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads