Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 7th, 2017

AuthorMessage
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 09 March 17 at 15:09
SKORPIONIC said:
Got the season pass for RotTR for $6 on Black Friday, I'm good. dance
I missed that great deal on the Season Pass and am kicking myself now, since I picked up the RotTR base game in the last sale. Please help: I have the RotTR on 360. Does purchasing the Season Pass for the Xbone version (which is on sale now) work with it, given backwards compatibility?
Elite1111111111
Posted on 09 March 17 at 15:45
halohogg said:
SKORPIONIC said:
I missed that great deal on the Season Pass and am kicking myself now, since I picked up the RotTR base game in the last sale. Please help: I have the RotTR on 360. Does purchasing the Season Pass for the Xbone version (which is on sale now) work with it, given backwards compatibility?
That's.... that's not how backwards compatibility works.

When a game is backwards compatible, it means you can play the Xbox 360 version on the One. RotTR is not backwards compatible; it just released on both consoles.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 09 March 17 at 17:00
Elite1111111111 said:
halohogg said:
SKORPIONIC said:
That's.... that's not how backwards compatibility works.

When a game is backwards compatible, it means you can play the Xbox 360 version on the One. RotTR is not backwards compatible; it just released on both consoles.
Thanks.
imperiumSG
imperiumSG
Posted on 09 March 17 at 17:15
for the rise of the tomb raider. is it not just smarter to buy the game then the season pass? you pay more for the 20 years addition

unless I am missing something..
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 10 March 17 at 13:51
^ it certainly seems to be the smarter option. Doesn't look like there's any difference other than price.
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
Mysterio400
Mysterio400
Posted on 13 March 17 at 18:46
imperiumSG said:
for the rise of the tomb raider. is it not just smarter to buy the game then the season pass? you pay more for the 20 years addition

unless I am missing something..
That's what I did, just buy them separate. Weird pricing structure on the pack.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.