Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Eekeemoo Splinters of the Dark Shard Introduces Zoo-P In Next Update

• TropanTropan931,616
    Posted on 08 March 17 at 09:37
    Eh, Not sure how much help anyone needs to complete this. Very linear, very few ultra simple 'puzzles' if you can call them that.

Bare bones gameplay, ~3 hours. Not even sure you can get lost honestly, the levels are so small/short. I may however re-play this just to see what additional help the creators think people need.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,270,793
    Posted on 08 March 17 at 17:13
    It's only £3.99 so I'm not really sure it need to be too long. I cant even buy a pint in a pub for that!
  • planting42planting421,819,740
    Posted on 14 March 17 at 20:15
    You say its hard to get lost but I am stuck in 2nd forest area - can't find any more laser things to destroy to open paths :(

TA stream glitched past that area so I'm probably replaying hoping I was screwed over on the 1st attempt.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/event/GTASC-2017
  • TropanTropan931,616
    Posted on 15 March 17 at 07:28
    I recall jumping up that waterfall/steep area, think there was one up there. Not positive, just remember the jumping was super annoying heh.
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy1,636,079
    Posted on 02 December 18 at 01:58
    Other than the beginning where Zoo-P functions more or less as the standard tutorial,

it mostly just says things like "I can't be of much help here..." throughout the game laugh

I feel like the developers had some complaints about the lack of direction (game doesn't explain controls, mechanics (such as aiming/shooting) and other strange things it assumes so they threw this in as a tongue-in-cheek commentary.
    Fear is the mindkiller.
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy1,636,079
    Posted on 02 December 18 at 01:58, Edited on 02 December 18 at 02:00 by iMaginaryy
    Tropan said:
    I recall jumping up that waterfall/steep area, think there was one up there. Not positive, just remember the jumping was super annoying heh.
    You don't need to do that, there's another path that always open to the left/closer to spawn that you use to get up there where there is a switch that disables the waterfall for a shortcut.

planting42 said:
    You say its hard to get lost but I am stuck in 2nd forest area - can't find any more laser things to destroy to open paths :(

TA stream glitched past that area so I'm probably replaying hoping I was screwed over on the 1st attempt.
    I also got stuck there for a second, but only because there was a laser I thought I had already hit the switch on - but hadn't. The first laser is all the way along the ridge straight from spawn. The second is on the island near spawn and near the pathway up the tree, this one opens up the extra checkpoint and the path to the electricity. The electricity functions as the third laser, which opens up the level exit. Near the level exit is also a crystal behind a door.
    Fear is the mindkiller.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.