Game Discussion: Borderlands Forum

Very inexperienced player wanting to find people to play with

AuthorMessage
TA Sam
TA Sam
Posted on 09 March 17 at 05:35
Hello, I am very new to Borderlands and would love to find people to play it with, as I just got the bundle which includes Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel w/ all dlc. I will be unavailable the next week and possibly a 2nd, but if anyone might want to play sometime, please reply to this thread and once I'm available I'll add anyone who responded here. I would like to attempt going through all the achievements but I know nothing of the game. Ok, bye.
Living Legends
Posted on 09 March 17 at 07:55
Ill give you a nodded weapon and shield. I'll also play the game with you
Smithy373
Smithy373
Posted on 10 March 17 at 11:11
Im new to the game myself, feel free to play the game with me
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 10 March 17 at 18:21
Living Legends said:
Nice to see a mod advocating cheating.
Living Legends
Posted on 19 March 17 at 06:34
Momiji said:
Living Legends said:
Oh yeah, want to boost any games?
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 02 April 17 at 07:42
Momiji said:
Living Legends said:
Nice to see that you've never read the cheating policy on TA... it clearly stats that modded weapons are not considered cheating on this site.
RapidColt713492
Posted on 08 April 17 at 15:07
Perception is everything. Modded items or weapons or altering the original game for your own purposes is cheating and if you believe it is not cheating, then all I can say is you are a RETARD. In what world is modded weapons not cheating?! I'm sorry, but that is just rediculous.

That being said, I'll play with non cheaters... Hit me up if you play the game legitimitely.
Video games are a waste of time.
NovaBlueIce
Posted on 16 December 18 at 03:21
Sorry to be late to the party but I only got my Xbox last April and while I had Borderlands on the PC though I was too busy with RL, Uni work and growing child so I am hoping to find Newbies with ample patients as I also have RRMS that sadly physically took me out for most of 2017 :-/ through until start of September 2018 (Made my avatar as a joke with myself, its rare that I am up for and willing to play...anything)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.