Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Death Squared Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 14 March 17 at 17:00
25 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Death Squared Achievement List Revealed
NO1KEV
NO1KEV
Posted on 14 March 17 at 17:08
Hate secret achs. Never see the point unless they are un-missable/story related I always have to look up a guide just so I know what the hell to do!
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 14 March 17 at 17:24
NO1KEV said:
Hate secret achs. Never see the point unless they are un-missable/story related I always have to look up a guide just so I know what the hell to do!
I only like them if they are unmissable story achievements whose descriptions would spoil the story.
Game On.
FuzzedUpCookie
Posted on 14 March 17 at 18:52
Looks fun but a bit pricey honestly.. probably get this in a sale if any
Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 14 March 17 at 19:41
I'll wait. I've been burned recently too much with unobtainable achievements. The game looks like a lot of fun, will try at some point.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
CONKER1182
CONKER1182
Posted on 14 March 17 at 20:46
JumboWario said:
NO1KEV said:
I only like them if they are unmissable story achievements whose descriptions would spoil the story.
I think Gears of war 4 does story achievements right. The descripsions of the Story related achievements are secret.
Rich of ReviewTechUSA only cares about money not his subscribers. - ReviewHellUSA ReviewTechUSA Top 20 Fraud Fails http://bit.ly/2npP7IR
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 15 March 17 at 10:28
FuzzedUpCookie said:
Looks fun but a bit pricey honestly.. probably get this in a sale if any
I really liked the look of this one...but that is too rich for my blood.
Legohead 1977
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.