Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Weekend Headlines March 10-12th Part 2: Project CARS 2, Sea of Thieves and More

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 17 March 17 at 02:15
Everything that wasn't an announcement

Please click here to read the story: Weekend Headlines March 10-12th Part 2: Project CARS 2, Sea of Thieves and More
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 17 March 17 at 02:18
Tale of Ronin looks promising.
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 17 March 17 at 02:58
Get ready for thousands of screenshots over the next few years while Project Cars 2 is in development roll

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 March 17 at 04:03
So it's a 'shmup' now? Interesting laugh
Juicyjams
Juicyjams
Posted on 17 March 17 at 05:24
Sweet more info on Battle Chasers, very excited!
Until I Collapse
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 17 March 17 at 08:06
Im not making fun, im genuinely curious.
With all the current authentic racing games, that each sports houndreds of real cars...have "revealing a car" ever made anyone decide to buy a game?
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 17 March 17 at 08:27
I want to know if any game that has been in the Preview thingy has ever been released properly, because We Happy Few seems to have been in there forever.
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 17 March 17 at 09:38
I really have to clear my backlog of cheap games I don't really care about. There are some games there that really look great, if I can get a crew together Sea of Thieves looks like immense fun. Snake Pass, Flatout 4 and We Happy Few look good. Need to play Project Cars and State of Decay first. Also could do with knowing a little more about the Long Journey Home.
Legohead 1977
billbillbill
billbillbill
Posted on 17 March 17 at 11:51
NawtyCawty said:
I want to know if any game that has been in the Preview thingy has ever been released properly, because We Happy Few seems to have been in there forever.
Sheltered, Elite: Dangerous, Prison Architect, Happy Dungeons, The Solus Project and Layers of Fear have all been included in, and since graduated from, the Xbox One Game Preview Program.
TheGreatKoala
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 17 March 17 at 12:23
billbillbill said:
NawtyCawty said:
Sheltered, Elite: Dangerous, Prison Architect, Happy Dungeons, The Solus Project and Layers of Fear have all been included in, and since graduated from, the Xbox One Game Preview Program.
And I can't speak for the others but Elite:Dangerous has been well supported since too.
gallzy111
gallzy111
Posted on 17 March 17 at 15:52
Can't wait for Battallion and as soon as 2Dark is on sale ill pick that up too.
History is a story we tell each other over and over, until we forget that it's a lie.
BRAN IS HERE
BRAN IS HERE
Posted on 18 March 17 at 00:41
Omg when the flip does we happy few come out???losing interests now
D
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 18 March 17 at 14:42
If I understood a previous announcement correctly, Victor Vran was going to come in two editions. There would be an Overkill Edition that would include the PC expansion packs released to date and a standard edition without the DLC.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.