Game Discussion: Mass Effect: Andromeda Forum

Gold extractions in MP

AuthorMessage
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 19 March 17 at 19:40
So....has anyone done one of these yet? How hard are they, if so? I'm wondering if I should just play the campaign on Insanity OR just do the extractions.
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 20 March 17 at 03:05
Thy are super easy IF you are level 25+ with good weapons and squad mates. For example we had a team of under 20 and one guy was 10 ...We made it to wave 4 and that was against the tougher alien race.

It's extremely doable with the right crew.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 20 March 17 at 11:10
So just play til you're a high level then set up a co-op session here with similarly ranked players. Nice.
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 20 March 17 at 12:28
Yup, helps to get lucky weapon pulls more than characters overall.

I pulled an isharay sniper rifle....Don't hold me to the spelling....Anyway it sometimes single body shots on silver....Headshots kill on hold.

And if you can get attachments it's even deadlier. Also that one's just a rare I believe.
Rogue 3k
Rogue 3k
Posted on 21 March 17 at 00:40
This is good to know. Didn't fancy an Insanity play through. Just have to put some hours into the Multiplayer.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 24 March 17 at 12:07
Can someone define what exactly a Gold extraction is? Is it just a Gold APEX mission? And do you have to actually succeed in the mission or do you literally just play a Gold mission and you get credit regardless if you win or lose?
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 24 March 17 at 12:22, Edited on 24 March 17 at 12:22 by CounterInsurgnt
Lol dude...Come on you know better than that.

Basically play a mission on gold....Any mission, beat all 6 levels...And extract on 7. Basically get your ass to the chopper.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 24 March 17 at 13:23
I know man, guides on TA have spoiled me. If I don't see one, I panic. laugh
vZvSephirothvZv
Posted on 31 March 17 at 16:18
CounterInsurgnt said:
Thy are super easy IF you are level 25+ with good weapons and squad mates. For example we had a team of under 20 and one guy was 10 ...We made it to wave 4 and that was against the tougher alien race.

It's extremely doable with the right crew.
Since when are you able to get to level 25+?

Pretty sure max level is only 20.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 31 March 17 at 22:39
I did this a couple nights ago at level 20, my APEX rating was only 600 but I kept getting matched up with guys who were level 20 with APEX ratings in the thousands lol and had super rare characters. Knocked out all 5 in about 2 hours.

One thing, you do have to be alive and at the extraction point for it to count. If you're dead when the clock ticks down, you won't get credit.
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 01 April 17 at 13:35
Yes level 20 excuse my era lol.

The point is is freaking easy.

Just yesterday I matched a game in progress with THREE level 8's....together we made short work of it. Full extraction.
vZvSephirothvZv
Posted on 02 April 17 at 13:39
Its not really about the level as you can start with 25 skill points at level 1, its more to do with the weapons and powers. Thats why you should look at the Apex rating instead.

Its really easy against the Outlaw since you don't have to deal with, Ascendants, Fiends, Destroyers or Observers (this 1 may just be me) 🙂
D3V1Lz ASSAZZ1N
Posted on 03 April 17 at 10:02
Add me if u are looking to do gold extractions

Gt: D3v1lz Assazz1n
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.