Game Info Submission Archive: Knee Deep Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Knee Deep - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Knee Deep

AuthorMessage
Posted on 20 March 17 at 21:43
Strikecharger has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Knee Deep Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Strikecharger for Knee Deep
Posted on 22 March 17 at 04:07
EverStoned77 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Knee Deep Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by EverStoned77 for Knee Deep

EverStoned77 said:
A lot of the missables in this game is based on choice,meaning that there are 2-3 achievements available but you'll only unlock 1 in the current playthrough which as far as I can figure means that they all are missable,right? Some of these can be gained by reloading & making the opposite choice while a few needs you to make the same "choice" all the way through the game or at least all the way through an act...
EverStoned77
EverStoned77
Posted on 22 March 17 at 04:24
Looking through the achievement flags posted by Strikecharger I mostly agree,however the flag for several playthroughs is a mistake since you'll always get one of the achievements you'll however need to playthrough an act/game again to get the other achievements in the same "field"
Explanation: To get either the "Playing it safe" "Extremist" or "Down the Middle" achievements you'll need to only post either "Cautious" "Inflammatory" or "Edgy" reports meaning that to get any one of the achievements you won't need to make several playthroughs however if you want all 3 achievements then 3 playthroughs is required & as far as I know the flags are for one achievement not several,right?
Kicking Grass & Smoking Ass,wait,what?!?
Strikecharger
Strikecharger
Posted on 26 March 17 at 15:36, Edited on 26 March 17 at 15:36 by Strikecharger
You are right multiple playthrough flags do not apply to those. I didn't read the text of the flag.
Blablabla, Mr. Freeman.
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 20 April 17 at 01:35
Thanks for the submissions, Strikecharger and EverStoned77. We've flagged the game as suggested but did not include the Multiple Playthrough flag for the reasons mentioned above.
Posted on 20 April 17 at 12:51
This post was archived by Shadow Kisuragi
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.