Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 21st, 2017

AuthorMessage

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 March 17 at 21:11
HolyHalfDead said:
Tomjeh said:
Haha so funny when MS screw up like this laugh Someone at Capcom is thinking 'God damn it we're struggling enough as it is without this shit'.
Capcom won't have lost out, Microsoft will have had to pay them for every copy sold, so it's a win for Capcom as they probably sold more copies than they would have done otherwise.

FierceMonkeyMan said:
Anyone snagged a deal in error before?
I picked up the Destiny Collection for $25 when they double discounted it without issue.

dzhey43 said:
I don't get it, it is so much down I even can't play offline any game.
You can only play games offline on your home Xbox One. You can only set your home when Xbox Live is available.

Channel 8 News said:
Instead of showing no price for a region that doesn't feature that item on sale, is it possible to just suppress the whole row?
No, because not everyone is in the regions with prices so they need to see a complete list of all the sales.
We miss you Holy ! That's why I am still using Storeparser as first ref now you are not doing your blog, If it wasn't For them I wouldn't have got the games for £16.
Too many Irons in the fire !
TVippy
TVippy
Posted on 21 March 17 at 21:12
1. The prices in the table don't show for SOME items. Why?
2. The big Resident bundle is cheaper the 3-game bundle, so must be an error price?
3. Was ODST DLC for Master Chief Collection EVER on sale? Been waiting forever and never saw it on sale ONCE.

Been trying to use my Xbox Rewards credit (in conjunction with a credit card), but xbox.com gives an error: "Region Mismatch" (credit card is not US-issued, probably because of that). Anyone knows a way to solve this? Using VPN won't help?
I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
TVippy
TVippy
Posted on 21 March 17 at 21:13
The XboxLiveCoreServices service is unavailable for as of 21/03/2017 21:04:33 CST.

This will affect the following services: Signing into Xbox Live,Buying downloadable items.

The PurchaseandContentUsage service is unavailable for as of 21/03/2017 21:04:33 CST.

This will affect the following services: Signing into Xbox Live,Buying downloadable items.
Greeeaat... Rewards Credit expires today and I can't even use it...
I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
Adrien666
Adrien666
Posted on 21 March 17 at 21:40
i want to buy the destiny collection at sale price but its not showing up on the store....can anyone help me or tell me whats up
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 21 March 17 at 21:56
TVippy said:
1. The prices in the table don't show for SOME items. Why?
2. The big Resident bundle is cheaper the 3-game bundle, so must be an error price?
3. Was ODST DLC for Master Chief Collection EVER on sale? Been waiting forever and never saw it on sale ONCE.

Been trying to use my Xbox Rewards credit (in conjunction with a credit card), but xbox.com gives an error: "Region Mismatch" (credit card is not US-issued, probably because of that). Anyone knows a way to solve this? Using VPN won't help?
1. They aren't on sale in your region (they're Europe only)
2. It looks like it was. It was raised with no explanation, but it looks like it's full price in the store, so no one's really sure what happened. The Note in the article explains it more
3. No, I don't think it has been. Xbox One DLC sales have been rare.
whitedreams2
whitedreams2
Posted on 21 March 17 at 22:33
You guys go and check again I just got the Resident Evil Super Bundle for $20.80 + tax, I did it from the microsoft web page. dance
Life is better when you play games
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 21 March 17 at 22:41, Edited on 21 March 17 at 22:42 by KenH2k4
whitedreams2 said:
You guys go and check again I just got the Resident Evil Super Bundle for $20.80 + tax, I did it from the microsoft web page. dance
It's showing up for me too! I'm getting an error when I try to buy it though, but that's probably from the service alert

Edit: Never mind, I just got it to go through!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 March 17 at 22:52
Yep looks like its back :) Although people are sleeping again in Europe ! Lets hope it stays this time?
CrosscutSlinky
Posted on 21 March 17 at 22:59
Yay. Back up at £16. Purchased! More backlog fodder.laugh
Guitar LInc0ln
Posted on 21 March 17 at 23:04, Edited on 21 March 17 at 23:05 by Guitar LInc0ln
Psparky27 said:
Yep looks like its back :) Although people are sleeping again in Europe ! Lets hope it stays this time?
Oh I suppose if they change the price AGAIN and players in Europe miss it a second time they are going to be absolutely livid. Everyone who's still awake should take their chances now.
Zalexzy
Zalexzy
Posted on 21 March 17 at 23:17
I sort of wish I did not come to check this thread before going to sleep. Sigh. Backlog grows.
dzhey43
dzhey43
Posted on 21 March 17 at 23:39
Yep. I've bought re super pack for 20€ just now.
Sambaweb
Sambaweb
Posted on 21 March 17 at 23:44
super pack 20€ its online again
(Where am i)000ooo...
IN YO FACE 86
IN YO FACE 86
Posted on 21 March 17 at 23:44
Looks like the price drop back down for the Resident evil bundleclap

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 March 17 at 23:50
MS will have to take the hit and subsidise Capcom on this one. Win win for everyone as they can well afford it. Take it as a happy Spring day :)

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 March 17 at 23:53
Does anyone know why RES 4 only has 12 achievements? Just seems a little weird? Lazy? lack of time? The 360 version is the same?
Daredad Crust
Daredad Crust
Posted on 21 March 17 at 23:59
Yay Resi games for $20. And to think I was about to say $52 lol. Thanks to everyone who commented, because I never would've noticed smile
Kaigow
Kaigow
Posted on 22 March 17 at 00:15
"Patience is a virtue..." Yep, sure is. R.E. Super Bundle in the library now headspin
DenXD
DenXD
Posted on 22 March 17 at 00:16, Edited on 22 March 17 at 00:17 by DenXD
DenXD said:
Page 2 - Posted yesterday at 12:15
https://majornelson.com/2017/03/20/this-weeks-deals-with-gol...

It says Resident Evil Super Bundle Xbox One Game 60% Spotlight

So it will come back I believe?
I love it when I'm right.
Count Innastrax
Posted on 22 March 17 at 00:16
Best money I've ever spend on that Re Super Bundle!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.