Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

April's Games With Gold Announced

AuthorMessage
DamnSilly
DamnSilly
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:41
Rome and Revelations are on offer alongside the Dark and the Dead

Please click here to read the story: April's Games With Gold Announced
CanadianWhizKid
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:43
I guess Darksiders makes sense since we got Darksiders 2 previously. AC Revelations was the only annual AC I passed on at that time, happy to get it free now.
marksmango1d
marksmango1d
I just bought Ryse the other day.
Erunion
Erunion
Huh. Wonder if they'll add Brotherhood to backward compatibility at the same time. More likely Ubi wants to hold off on that to make people interested get the collection for a while longer though.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:44
Fantastic month for those who don't have all of them completed already like me.... Great job MS and thank you kindly....
Proud Dad MCAL
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:46
People might complain, but this is a great month. Pretty solid games overall... and before you complain people...

ITS FREE!!
Simm
Simm
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:48
Already own them all but still an amazing month for GWG, one of the best for sure.
GoetheKatzchen
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:49
Ugh, I just bought Walking Dead Season 2. facepalm
Your gross fabrication of pretext could bore.
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:51
I have all of these, but at least it confirms 2 more backward compatible games.
Kennyannydenny
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:53, Edited on 23 March 17 at 15:55 by Kennyannydenny
I have 3 outta 4 already, but I'll gladly pick up Ryse: Son of Rome. I knew it was going to be a GwG title someday, glad I didn't buy when It was on sale in my local store.
II ESTRANGED II
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:54
Own these and have only played 1 of the 4. Need to stop buying em so long before playing i guess!
Estranged
Tveilor
Tveilor
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:54
Yay Ryse!
Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:55
Free is good, think last month was better for me though.

TWD is not one of my favourites, but for free I'll do it. I also 'have' to get all DLC for any game I get, which prices Ryse and AC:R at about £15 each, so not free. Darksiders is a great game but I have completed it. (I am not moaning at all, because free is free and I think this has been a wonderful program, just explaining why this isn't one of my favourite months so far).
Legohead 1977
MassiveAssault5
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:56
Yes I can finally boost the rest of the revelations MP achievements!!! clap
rumandcokeslurp
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:57
It's always good when I've played only 1 of 4 of the titles. This time it's Ryse, which is not bad for a launch title.
Rob
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:57
Awesome month. clap
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
SpudimusPrime89
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:58, Edited on 23 March 17 at 15:58 by SpudimusPrime89
Sadly, I own all 4. But, I own Ryse and Revelatuons physically, so I can grab them and trade in my discs to GameStop towards something else. smile
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 23 March 17 at 15:59
I got the first season of The Walking Dead in October 2015 when they were free on Xbox One and 360 and loved them, so defs stoked for season 2.

Revlations is great, especially if you're a fan of the Ezio trilogy. I felt like it did a good job wrapping everything up, although still dislike the multiplayer in Assassin's Creed...

Ryse and Darksiders I'm kind of up in the air about. They aren't terribly long completions but they're also types of games I've never really played or have ever really been interested in. Already have a massive backlog and almost 30 games I haven't even started yet so debating whether they'd be worth getting or not.
planting42
planting42
Posted on 23 March 17 at 16:00
I've been holding off on TWD Season 2 just hoping this would happen. I own the other 3 but be good to have some MP active again in Ryse.
https://www.trueachievements.com/event/GTASC-2017
BRAN IS HERE
BRAN IS HERE
Posted on 23 March 17 at 16:01
Was just about to buy twd season 2 phewwwwlaugh
D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.