The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 28th, 2017

  • Posted on 28 March 17 at 11:42Permalink
    blueriversbeast said:
    WWE 2K17 was in my Ready to Install list earlier tonight so I downloaded it, anyone else see this? I texted my friends about it and it wasn't on theirs and then I check on here and it's on sale for the week..weird.
    It's Wrestlemania week. I guess in celebration of that, the game is F2P for the week.
  • BarrwgBarrwg391,778
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 11:50Permalink
    Fooga said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Zombie Army Trilogy IS AN AMAZING DEAL!
    Not even. I rented that shit and I felt ripped off.
    Depends what you like really - I picked up the first one in steam sales for the £3.74 price and thought it was great. A bit shallow but good fun.

    But i also see how people might not like it - there's only so much bullet time you can have before it turns into a novelty. Much better with friends as well.
    Matt
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4529,579
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 12:07Permalink
    MattQuin89 said:
    WoodyLovesKushx said:
    Eurydace said:
    WoodyLovesKushx said:
    Is it true that 360 sales are discontinued?
    I haven't heard that. I would be surprised. They are split into separate articles on TA. The 360 version should be up within the hour. Hopefully.
    Oh well ive heard multiple posts on other sites that they are discontinued....hoping its not some cruel joke....nobody else seems to know what they are yet and I was worried
    xbox.com showing a 360 sale, WWE 2K17 and a couple of other bits. I'm sure TA will pick this data up later.
    There is no Data to pick up yet, the sales are listed but everything is at full price still. Major Nelson hasn't put out the list yet either. I'm not sure what's happening but I doubt they'd just stop having 360 sales. Those seem easier to convince publishers to go for anyway
  • Posted on 28 March 17 at 12:26Permalink
    Barrwg said:
    Fooga said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Zombie Army Trilogy IS AN AMAZING DEAL!
    Not even. I rented that shit and I felt ripped off.
    Depends what you like really - I picked up the first one in steam sales for the £3.74 price and thought it was great. A bit shallow but good fun.

    But i also see how people might not like it - there's only so much bullet time you can have before it turns into a novelty. Much better with friends as well.
    Plus episode three was the best. Tons of Easter eggs and Hitler.
  • MattQuin89MattQuin89341,404
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 12:27Permalink
    KenH2k4 said:
    MattQuin89 said:
    WoodyLovesKushx said:
    Eurydace said:
    WoodyLovesKushx said:
    Is it true that 360 sales are discontinued?
    I haven't heard that. I would be surprised. They are split into separate articles on TA. The 360 version should be up within the hour. Hopefully.
    Oh well ive heard multiple posts on other sites that they are discontinued....hoping its not some cruel joke....nobody else seems to know what they are yet and I was worried
    xbox.com showing a 360 sale, WWE 2K17 and a couple of other bits. I'm sure TA will pick this data up later.
    There is no Data to pick up yet, the sales are listed but everything is at full price still. Major Nelson hasn't put out the list yet either. I'm not sure what's happening but I doubt they'd just stop having 360 sales. Those seem easier to convince publishers to go for anyway
    I know mate, just putting an end to the totally ridiculous rumour that 360 sales have suddenly ended, without fact-checking, which was fairly simple for me via the main xbox.com site haha.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 28 March 17 at 12:44Permalink
    Blizzard Mountain is pretty sick for $10, but not much else, that alone makes the sale decent this week. NHL is not bad but already been on sale many other times and will be in EA access soon.
  • JDA27JDA27399,946
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 12:53Permalink
    Just finished FH3 - so this is perfect timing for the DLC to be on sale.
  • b0d1b0d1196,099
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 12:53Permalink
    Mafia III and Deluxe Edition are on sale too. 50% discount.
  • Th3 TaterTh3 Tater198,069
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 13:33Permalink
    Blizzard MTN or VIP pass on FH3 if I could only get one. Which one? I'm assuming tracks vs cars?
    Tater
  • Nekro NekoNekro Neko385,790
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 13:35Permalink
    No 360 games on sale?
    www.cyberscore.me.uk
  • N7 TiggerN7 Tigger475,156
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 13:42Permalink
    Well, that was shit.
  • Pvt RainPvt Rain312,532
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 13:50, Edited on 28 March 17 at 13:53 by Pvt RainPermalink
    Th3 Tater said:
    Blizzard MTN or VIP pass on FH3 if I could only get one. Which one? I'm assuming tracks vs cars?
    Blizzard Mountain will give you more content to play with "Area to drive around, new races, stunts and so on" I view that as a much better deal than more cars to use because in my eyes I seem to just get a few upgraded cars for each class and type and only use them at higher levels anyway lol. Now if you just started the game the VIP pack is really handy for the double credits earned on wheel spins for leveling up but this only slows down as the increase in EXP is needed to level up so if you'll a low level just starting the game it might be worth getting the VIP pack since you have so much of the base game to still play and can wait until it hits a sale again to grab the mountain add on.

    Short story : Get Blizzard Mountain if you can only pick one. More to do and more achievements as well. Unless you just started the game than maybe grab the VIP pack but it depends on what you are looking for at this time.
  • EurydaceEurydace511,610
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 13:59Permalink
    Th3 Tater said:
    Blizzard MTN or VIP pass on FH3 if I could only get one. Which one? I'm assuming tracks vs cars?
    Blizzard Mountain is for sure the better value generally. You won't want to miss out on it. But if you're willing to buy both eventually and are new to the game, I'd get VIP. It gets you better access to the content in the main game. I'm glad I have it. But it loses value the more you've done in the game.
  • KedrixKedrix165,058
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 14:41Permalink
    SwordofWhedon said:
    Why would they stop having 360 sales? They spent all the time on BC.
    Yeah, totally ridiculous rumor started by some sarcastic group of idiots. They also claimed BC was done with when 6 titles were released to BC last week. Unless I see something official from the Major, I'm not buying it. It's just a slow week, plain and simple.
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82395,861
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 14:52Permalink
    stop it with the 360 sales, it's not going anywhere.

    From http://www.xboxachievements.com

    Akai Katana - Xbox 360 Game 75% off DWG
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Bundle - Xbox 360 Game 50% off DWG
    Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition - Xbox 360 Game 75% off DWG
    WWE 2K17 - Xbox 360 Game 60% off DWG
    WWE 2K17 Season Pass - Add-On 50% off DWG
    WWE 2K17 Goldberg Pack - Add-On 50% off DWG
    WWE 2K17 NXT Legacy Pack - Add-On 50% off DWG
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • matdanmatdan701,052
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 15:03Permalink
    Looking at that sale, it matters little either way.
  • Posted on 28 March 17 at 15:15Permalink
    Nothing for me for the first time in a while, but may hop on that Horizon 3 DLC. Haven't played the game since I completed it last fall so would love an excuse to go back
  • MaesenkoMaesenko288,437
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 15:36Permalink
    Eyeing that Forza sale, pass on the rest.
    "I dig my hole, you build a wall..."
  • Posted on 28 March 17 at 16:07, Edited on 28 March 17 at 16:08 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    b0d1 said:
    Mafia III and Deluxe Edition are on sale too. 50% discount.
    Also missing 2 DoA packs, but I'm guessing people care slightly less about that.

    DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round: Core Fighters 30 Character Set* and DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round: Naotora Ii*

    Edit: Also missing WWE 2K17 Digital Deluxe and WWE 2K17 Season Pass
  • Panolator 14Panolator 14204,559
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 16:10Permalink
    Someone know when spring sale was this year? Last year was At the end of march
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.