Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Forum

Glitched achievements

AuthorMessage
xMoretti
xMoretti
Posted on 12 March 18 at 00:55
Handgun fanatic did not unlock for me. What to do?
DAKILLAHBEE
DAKILLAHBEE
Posted on 12 March 18 at 08:26
Damn, I thought they patched all the firearm ones. Not sure man, havent touched the game since the late spring 2017
ihaze reaper
ihaze reaper
Posted on 12 March 18 at 15:20
Still waiting for a patch for the whole story
I haze reaper
l ROMANO l
l ROMANO l
Posted on 04 April 18 at 20:24
After 3, yes 3 full playthroughs, only the best and top drone wont unlock. Really Ubisoft?! Instead of launch new content, fix your glitched achievements first.... Because of this, I will not buy the DLC from year 1 or 2.
l ROMANO l
l ROMANO l
Posted on 04 April 18 at 21:10
Just popped while watch youtube...
Broda
Posted on 25 June 18 at 18:45
Still waiting....
WolfWard7
WolfWard7
Posted on 02 August 18 at 08:30
Has anyone had the "No Better Rebel" achievement glitch? I maxed out the rebel skills about a month ago, and even had the U-Play challenge unlock, but no achievement.
Just wondering if anyone has found a way to get it to pop without me having to do them all again on a new save.
DAKILLAHBEE
DAKILLAHBEE
Posted on 03 August 18 at 17:09
WolfWard7 said:
Has anyone had the "No Better Rebel" achievement glitch? I maxed out the rebel skills about a month ago, and even had the U-Play challenge unlock, but no achievement.
Just wondering if anyone has found a way to get it to pop without me having to do them all again on a new save.
There have been issues over the last few days with xbox servers and achievements so maybe boot it up and play for a bit ever so often. It does occur sometimes that achievement don't pop until later.
DAKILLAHBEE
DAKILLAHBEE
Posted on 21 July 19 at 00:33
For anyone still missing the kingslayer files achievement, the new free missions allowed me to unlock it. I'll have to do a new game for the legends achievement it looks like. I'd highly recommend anyone whose missing this to revisit the area where you did the MP achievements with and see if those files/legends will unlock your achievement.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.