Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Forum

Glitched achievements

AuthorMessage
DAKILLAHBEE
DAKILLAHBEE
Posted on 29 March 17 at 08:11, Edited on 29 March 17 at 08:14 by DAKILLAHBEE
Noticed the Media Luna issue is common and I've spent more than enough time scouring looking for many of the "missed" files. I'm unsure of what to do next. Ideas? Something I didn't catch scouring the ubisoft forums, here, reddit, steam?

Handgun fanatic is glitched as well, have all but the 4 you can get from the ubisoft store, no achievement.....

Story missions is at 99%. Did both endings for El Sueno too, not sure where the story achievements leave me.

Legends is at 95%.

Those are my four achievements, and this is a reminder of why I don't play many ubisoft games.

Hopefully someone can set me straight. Thanks!
mossfan563
mossfan563
Posted on 30 March 17 at 15:44
You don't need the 10th file in Media Luna for the achievement. I know that much.
goosepickle360
Posted on 12 April 17 at 23:54
I don't have the achievement yet and the only file I have missing is in Media Luna. I have finished the game both ways and I have played all missions including Ricky Sandoval's. Missing the sub machine gun achievement as well even though I have all the subs including some from the store.
goosepickle360
Floydian 95
Floydian 95
Posted on 14 April 17 at 19:20
Just finished the game and have all the files, yet no Whole Story achievement and the Assault Rifle Fanatic. Hoping for a patch for this as these are my last two for 100%.
Dr Tinus NL
Dr Tinus NL
Posted on 15 April 17 at 12:02
II S3RG10 II said:
Just finished the game and have all the files, yet no Whole Story achievement and the Assault Rifle Fanatic. Hoping for a patch for this as these are my last two for 100%.
I have this with 5 (!) achievements. Ubisoft fucking sucks, if they patch it, it will take months, just as they always do.
SCOUT TROOPER75
Posted on 16 April 17 at 11:16
Anybody having problems unlocking assault rifle fanatic and sub machine gun fanatic? Have all guns but no achievement. Any help
Beekaah
Posted on 19 April 17 at 21:13
The Whole Story
Legendary Hunter
Mission Master
Heavy Medals
Sniper Rifle Fanatic

Is all glitched for me, just grinding now to gather supplys for full upgrades, fingers crossed those achievements dont glitch too. I'm hoping the others will pop when I unlock another one or when I get started on narco road. cry
wevets
wevets
Posted on 22 April 17 at 00:36
just got the submachine gun fanatic that is bugged weapons list shows that i have the p90 door kicker to unlock which i would have to buy which i think contravines the rule that achievements have to attainable in game unless it is on dlc .with regards to the mission master glitch i found a solution on steam that worked for me by going back to a few areas ,think i did 4,hit Y and select to replay mis
sion when it gives mission checkpoint repeat on next on list then move to another area and repeat worked for me have started another game save for smg 1 but not holding out much hope
XratePD 43
XratePD 43
Posted on 25 April 17 at 05:16
I cannot unlock three achievements from the original release: The Whole Story, Legendary Hunter and Sniper Rifle Fanatic. Each map section is 100% completed and all kingslayer files have been found for each region. Yet the achievement hasn't unlocked and says I am still missing one of each.

I have all the sniper rifles in the game, but the achievement won't unlock. I have tried contacting Ubisoft and Microsoft support and no one is any help.

El Chido is listed on my tac map as unknown which is a glitch it would seem, because for me to even start El Chido's missions I had to have a friend point out a story mission file for me to even start. Once I obtained all the blue skill points and cases... there were no missions popping up for me to begin El Chido's story.
STEVEN LEE 20
STEVEN LEE 20
Posted on 14 May 17 at 19:36
I have the same issue with a lot of these achievements as well. I bought all upgrades and nothing. As well as all pistols, assault, sniper, shotgun and all weapons and nothing. Also collected all legends and nothing. What's going on?
Stephiroth1987
Posted on 15 May 17 at 12:25
I was able to contact Ubisoft's Help Center and have an answer on the Glitch of Weapons:

@Service Customer Service Ubisoft wrote:

Dear Stephiroth1987,
Thanks for contacting our Ubisoft Customer Service,
I contact the team that is developing Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and they reported that it is a problem that many players are having, are trying to figure out how to fix this mistake.
I ask you to have a bit of patience, and I also write to our forum:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/58-Ghost-Recon

Where you can have all the updates in real time.
I wish you a good evening and we apologize for the discomfort.

Yours sincerely,
Ubisoft Technical Support
[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/166yh77.png[/IMG]
x LeSScro x
Posted on 20 May 17 at 06:55
any news about this update or solution for glitched achivements like gun collections ?
KungFuStu72
KungFuStu72
Posted on 20 May 17 at 08:40
For me the latest update fixed the broken weapon collection achievements (4 unlocked when I started the game) but the legends & document collections are still broken.
Floydian 95
Floydian 95
Posted on 20 May 17 at 10:09
Same here. Fixed weapons achievement, but not Whole Story. My guess is they'll fix remaining glitched achievements with a fifth title update because they're actually listening to feedback and fixing bugs.
Lord Midas
Lord Midas
Posted on 26 May 17 at 09:15
Had no problems with any of the chvs.
Having problems with finding kingslayer files, make sure you've visited every ? on the map.
KungFuStu72
KungFuStu72
Posted on 26 May 17 at 16:39
I have no problem finding the Kingslayer files / legends. I know I have them all as I can see on the map that I have cleared every region, they're all at 7/7 or 11/11 etc. I can do the same on the cartel overview, every character is complete, 7/7 or 11/11 etc. And I've been to every single ? on the map, there are no ? left to visit but the achievements don't unlock because the game is glitchy.

We know it's glitchy because they just fixed the weapon achievements. Unfortunately we've got to wait while they fix the rest of the glitchy achievements.
keung
keung
Posted on 31 May 17 at 09:48
Just a heads up. I'm sure people have reported that the achievements for collecting all legends and documents aren't unlocking, but for some reason it hasn't appeared on their Known Issues thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600154-Known-Issues-Up...

I'm not sure if they aren't fully aware or for that matter, ignoring it, but in my opinion it might be a cause for concern.
AllOrc
AllOrc
Posted on 01 June 17 at 12:02, Edited on 01 June 17 at 12:03 by AllOrc
I am just missing the Whole Story now (the 2 weapon achievements I had missing have been fixed and popped up as soon as I started the game).
DAKILLAHBEE
DAKILLAHBEE
Posted on 01 June 17 at 17:11
I have since been able to unlock the handgun fanatic and the whole story achievements but still not the legends and files ones. Also in Narco road, I cant get the missions to unlock for the 3rd area, los jinetes. I have beat the game, just need this area to unlock.
BackwoodsRT
BackwoodsRT
Posted on 03 June 17 at 02:58
Never had an issue with the gun collection achievements, but The Whole Story achievement was glitched. Hovering over each province told me that I had all kingslayer files/relics in that area, but still no Whole Story achivement. I went and discovered the handful of "?" areas I had remaining and I found a kingslayer file. It was at the Santa Muerte Tomb in the Pucara provinc (near Todos Santos Town). Not sure if you have discovered that location or not, but start there and then hit up any remaining "?" areas you have.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.