Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Forum

Glitched achievements

AuthorMessage
DAKILLAHBEE
DAKILLAHBEE
Posted on 03 June 17 at 07:31
I've gone over all the "?" and nothing. I'm stuck at 99% for the documents and 95% for the legends.
TWilkoUK
TWilkoUK
Posted on 09 June 17 at 09:38
I haven't unlocked 'The End' achievement but I've completed the story with both endings and have the 'Mission Master' achievement... Am I missing something?
widders89
widders89
Posted on 16 June 17 at 06:20
I have all of the story related achievements, all of the gun fanatic achievements, all collectible achievements.

Mine has glitched on the upgrades. Bought all upgrades on 3 different branches now (Drone, Physical & Squad) and still hasn't popped the ultimate skill/top drone achievement.

I'm just hoping that all pop together once last few remaining upgrades are purchased but highly doubtful. Will keep posted.
Chipstah
Posted on 18 July 17 at 22:22
Just to add... Collected everything but haven't unlocked The Whole Story achievement or the Legendary Hunter. Contacted Ubisoft Support who passed the buck to Microsoft who pointed me here! By the sounds of it, when they fix this problem the Achievements won't be Rare as every man and his dog are waiting for this to be fixed!
Floydian 95
Floydian 95
Posted on 20 July 17 at 16:33
Chipstah said:
Just to add... Collected everything but haven't unlocked The Whole Story achievement or the Legendary Hunter. Contacted Ubisoft Support who passed the buck to Microsoft who pointed me here! By the sounds of it, when they fix this problem the Achievements won't be Rare as every man and his dog are waiting for this to be fixed!
Same boat for 2 months now.
Flash ZX
Flash ZX
Posted on 09 September 17 at 08:13, Edited on 09 September 17 at 08:14 by Flash ZX
II S3RG10 II said:
Chipstah said:
Same boat for 2 months now.
Are these still glitched for you?
Floydian 95
Floydian 95
Posted on 09 September 17 at 23:10
Yes. Title Update 7 didn't fix it. Here's to hoping they fix it in TU 8.
ihaze reaper
ihaze reaper
Posted on 14 September 17 at 22:38
Mine is whole story 98% legendary hunter 97% it's so annoying Ubisoft passed me onto Microsoft aswell
I haze reaper
STEVEN LEE 20
STEVEN LEE 20
Posted on 19 October 17 at 14:57
Still haven't been able to unlock Only The Best achievement. I have bought every single upgrade but still says I'm at 80%
DarkKnightKefka
Posted on 22 October 17 at 08:07
all of my cheevo progress has stopped and im at endgame. fuck this buggy mess. love the game but doing another 60 hour run isnt appealing
Xbox Ambassodor
DarkKnightKefka
Posted on 23 October 17 at 08:40
beat wildlands today. 3 story cheevos glitched including beating the game.
Xbox Ambassodor
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 23 October 17 at 14:21
I just started this game. Shitty finding out thru this post that there are glitched achievements. Hopefully I don't run into the same issues as some of you. Good luck getting them resolved!
SL1CK CHR1S
SL1CK CHR1S
Posted on 27 October 17 at 05:39
I've just now noticed that my "Only the Best" achievement is stuck at 20% geez, guys, it is so hard to make achievements not get glitched out.
DAKILLAHBEE
DAKILLAHBEE
Posted on 29 October 17 at 04:32
Damn, I'm just missing the same two achievements, and those clowns over at Ubisoft still haven't patched it yet? Sorry to hear it's happening to others but I guess this reaffirms why I don't play a lot of their games....
SL1CK CHR1S
SL1CK CHR1S
Posted on 30 October 17 at 18:09
Is there a chance that multiplayer activity has messed up the progression counter for documents/guns/missions? I'm going to get all I can in this playthrough to make sure that isn't the case, and then start a new character and not do any multiplayer to see if that will fix the problem.
KungFuStu72
KungFuStu72
Posted on 30 October 17 at 18:58
Multiplayer has nothing to do with it. I played through the whole game at release without touching any multiplayer and a number of the achievements glitched on me. 2 of them (documents & legends) are still stuck now.
SL1CK CHR1S
SL1CK CHR1S
Posted on 30 October 17 at 19:28
Then there's really no hope for this to get fixed if its been 7 months and these achievements are still glitched? Next time I buy a game I need to look for glitchy achievements. I didn't this time and made a huge mistake apparently.
ihaze reaper
ihaze reaper
Posted on 31 October 17 at 11:00
Same 2 achievements for me it’s a joke it won’t get fixed
I haze reaper
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 31 October 17 at 13:02, Edited on 31 October 17 at 13:05 by CRUM LEE
I can already tell some of mine are going to glitch. The counters are so weird... it seems like only half the time that things actually get added to the counter. Such bullshit, I would have loved to be able to complete this game because I'm actually enjoying it a lot.

Is it possible to completely remove your save data so you could start the game over and get the things that glitched?
SL1CK CHR1S
SL1CK CHR1S
Posted on 31 October 17 at 18:25
Whats really weird is that I just finished main story this morning and so far, all the achievements are still unlocking normally. Only the Best only updates once you get all upgrades in a tree. I had 20% forever, because I knocked the drone upgrades out first. I maxed out the weapon tree last night, and the tracker bumped up to 40% complete. I still need to finish up documents and legends, but it seems like mine are all working properly. Now I just need to figure out why it won't let me connect to online play. I still need one multiplayer achievement.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.