Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Forum

Glitched achievements

AuthorMessage
LowKlass101
LowKlass101
Posted on 02 November 17 at 18:40
I have 6 achievements that aren't unlocking for m . And I've done everything in the game.
MoneyShot360
MoneyShot360
Posted on 03 November 17 at 18:17
Played coop for every mission and sat there with 2 consoles next to each other as my coop partner got Bad Reputation while I didn't. Glitchy crap from Ubisoft like normal.
SSgt Dogmeat
SSgt Dogmeat
Posted on 06 November 17 at 00:51
I just had the no better rebel op glitch out on me. First one so far but I'm about 75% on the way there overall in the other major achievments. I hope the rest don't glitch out.

Side note. The division had an issue with one achievement as well. I was set to get all of them there as well (without multi player) until it glitches up. Super pissed off.

I hope Wildlands gets fixed.
DarkKnightKefka
Posted on 08 November 17 at 04:25
so igot all my cheevos to pop. took 1.5 play throughs and the dlc. i played completely solo on my 2nd run and got everything. loved the game game but so glitchy.
Xbox Ambassodor
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 08 November 17 at 12:31
DarkKnightKefka said:
so igot all my cheevos to pop. took 1.5 play throughs and the dlc. i played completely solo on my 2nd run and got everything. loved the game game but so glitchy.
Awesome, good to know that you can replay the game to get the missing ones. Did you delete your save and start over?
DarkKnightKefka
Posted on 08 November 17 at 18:46
i did not delete my save. i just started a new run. most of the cheevos popped super early (within 10 missions or so) my legends popped on the 1st on grabbed(had all collected on the glitched run). my files took 8 picked up to pop.(all found on glitched run) . only thing that took awhile was getting all upgrades. that one popped randomly after maxxing my 4th track. several of my story based cheevos unoocked after killing the first boss in the 1st dlc. hope this helps
Xbox Ambassodor
CraigyB78
CraigyB78
Posted on 09 November 17 at 19:45
I had no problems with the main game but the last 2 achievements in the "Fallen Ghosts" failed to unlock.
I got one for replaying the last mission but had to replay the whole DLC to get the one for completing every mission and side quest.
Hopefully get a clean run in the "Narco Road" DLC
MoneyShot360
MoneyShot360
Posted on 15 November 17 at 15:44
Well this is certainly odd. I noticed today that Bad Reputation unlocked for me with a time stamp of 11/3. I have not played the game in over a week though and didn't do another playthrough or anything special. That is actually the date/time it unlocked for my co-op partner as well.
KungFuStu72
KungFuStu72
Posted on 16 November 17 at 12:06
After my first play through and a bunch of updates I was still missing "The Whole Story" (96%) & "Legendary Hunter" (91%) even though I had picked up every Kingslayer file, every region was x/x.

So I started a new play through on save slot 2, ignored the story and went document hunting using the guide on this site. I also turned the achievement tracker on so I could see if/when I made any progress. That progress eventually came (after clearing 7 other areas) in the Konai & Remanzo regions (north west part of the map). I was suddenly finding legends & documents that had not registered on my original save. I then reloaded my original save and verified that I had actually already found these collectibles.

I've no idea why these didn't register on my first save, it's just a glitchy game. I doubt Ubisoft are ever going to fix this so if you're stuck at 97% and have already found everything, starting a new save is probably your best bet. And I'd advise heading north west from the start although your messed up tracking might be elsewhere.
DiegoOCH82
DiegoOCH82
Posted on 17 November 17 at 16:21
I finished the game and after find every kingslayer file, the achievements "The Whole Story" and "Legendary Hunter" didn't unlocked.
Don't know what must be done to unlock both. I accept suggestions!
Pelo SPORT Quase Tudo!
KungFuStu72
KungFuStu72
Posted on 17 November 17 at 18:17
If you've definitely picked up every document & legend (you can check the cartel overview and see that every character is x/x on their Kingslayer files) then the achievement tracker didn't register some of your pick ups. There's nothing you can do to correct this on your existing save as you've already picked the documents up, they no longer exist to be collected.

The only thing you can do is start a new save and pick up the collectables that didn't register on your original save. The trouble is you don't know which ones messed up the first time.

I did this earlier in the week and all of my missing documents and legends were in the north west corner of the map, Konai & Remanzo regions. If you're not wasting time doing missions it doesn't actually take too long to fly around and collect the documents if you use the maps from the solutions page.
FPSJunkie
FPSJunkie
Posted on 26 November 17 at 15:59
I was having trouble with the No Better Rebel popping. The diversion missions weren't showing complete. I replayed everyone single one over & it still showed 2 missions incomplete. So a friend jumped in my game & selected a diversion mission. When he would select a mission it would ask me to "replay" or "dismiss" until we got to the ones that were glitched for me, those asked "join" or "dismiss". I played those 2 in co-op & it popped
ner69
ner69
Posted on 29 November 17 at 16:36
Top Drone Achievement never unlocked for me, which in correlation the Only the Best achievement didn't unlock either, only 2 I have left for the original game, frustrating that it does this when it is something so simple 😡😡
ShadowKnight087
Posted on 20 January 18 at 22:04
Any progress on work arounds for Only The Best that doesn't involve playing the campaign over again?
ninjeestarr
Posted on 22 January 18 at 17:22
Had the "Real Rebel" achievement glitch at 80%. Any one else experience this?

I am almost done with my base game playthrough. It seems that I can unlock early enough that starting fresh may not be a huge deal but I would also hate to waste time since i've already clocked near 48hrs in this.
- ninjeestarr
DAKILLAHBEE
DAKILLAHBEE
Posted on 23 January 18 at 19:56
Damn, this game has been out for a year and people are still having glitched achievements. C'mon Ubisoft!!!!

And my two achievements still remain glitched!
ninjeestarr
Posted on 23 January 18 at 21:19
@UbisoftSupport

Replying to @ninjeestarr
Hey there, we do not have the ability to fix stuck achievements. Apologies for any inconvenience.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- ninjeestarr
Floydian 95
Floydian 95
Posted on 16 February 18 at 07:01
They were able to fix one of the other stuck achievements like 2 or 3 updates ago, however. Still waiting for the whole story fix
l ROMANO l
l ROMANO l
Posted on 05 March 18 at 11:28
For me Ultimate Skill and Top drone havent unlocked. Still working on the rest of the collectables and maxing each skill branch. I hope I dont have to do a whole entire playthrough again, and then still not unlock...
Sgt Malarkey Br
Posted on 07 March 18 at 03:19
99 percent in history. did it all but no cheevo
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.