Game Discussion: Four Sided Fantasy

Four Sided Fantasy Multi-Genre Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 01 April 17 at 19:15
    Please use this thread to discuss this game's classification under the multi-genre system.

If you disagree with the current genres, please click the "Add genre disagreement" button below.
  • Information
    Posted on 04 April 17 at 19:40
    SnapDragon has registered their disagreement about the genres applied to this game
    Definitely needs a Puzzle genre tag. The game is more about intellectual challenge (placing the screen properly) than jumping accurately.
  • Zonrith1Zonrith1627,876
    Posted on 06 April 17 at 03:20
    I agree with this request. Screen-wrapping is used as a puzzle mechanic, so I think Puzzle should be added to the genre listing.
    Eclectic Gamers Podcast: http://eclecticgamers.com
  • InfamousInfamous1,571,035
    Posted on 28 July 19 at 14:32
    Any update on this? I haven't played it yet but from what I've seen it definitely looks like a puzzle platformer to me, mostly just posting since it looks like this disagreement was forgotten about.
  • Information
    Posted on 28 July 19 at 20:34
    Narcissist Code has registered their disagreement about the genres applied to this game
    I agree with Snap, this needs the Puzzle tag alongside Platformer, especially in regards to the puzzling debacle of this game's glitchy achievements
  • KasugaSamaKasugaSama121,945
    Posted on 02 August 19 at 18:32
    Thanks all, and sorry for not getting to this sooner. This game is now Puzzle alongside Platformer.

Thanks! toast
    Everything you do is a balloon.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.