Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The Inner World Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Posted on 04 April 17 at 09:33
Please use this thread to discuss the The Inner World walkthrough
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 22 April 17 at 09:39, Edited on 22 April 17 at 09:40 by Sashamorning
This is (been) finished, except for whatever reason I can't find one (or more) of the people to talk to. I'm trying to figure out where they are, because the current posted solution hasn't helped me. I'm missing someone.
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 22 April 17 at 21:23
I'm an idiot. I didn't talk to Conroy at the end.

The walkthrough will be finalized shortly.
Posted on 23 April 17 at 05:37
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: The Inner World Walkthrough
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 01 May 17 at 07:37, Edited on 05 May 17 at 11:45 by TheMaize
The walkthrough is totally messed up from after the "just a scratch" achievement and down..
if you follow the guide, you will miss that particular achievement.
Its not earned by throwing a fish, its earned by hitting conroy with a healingbeam

Also this walkthrough doesn't award the achievement for talking to everyone. There must be something more you have to do, which isn't mentioned in the walkthrough...
This can be verified by madeyepadeye who followed the walkthrough as well, and also missed the achievement
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 19 May 17 at 04:41, Edited on 19 May 17 at 04:42 by Sashamorning
I've made some tweaks. You're right, the ending was out of order. I don't know what happened there.

I ran through the entire game on a fresh alt. I talked to everyone again. This was the 5th time I've gone through this game. I can't figure out why Blabbermouth hasn't popped. I got it on my 2nd run after missing someone that I had realized just after the fact.

The only possible thing I can think of is that I didn't exhaust every possible conversation topic. But I made sure that I talked to all of the out of the way characters ("interacted" with baby, three in bar (including the pet), parakeet (which can be missed), Fonk, and the Petrosian in the last room). It's frustrating me too.

Could someone else run through this and check it, and check every possible topic? That's the only thing I can think of. At this point I am SURE I have talked with everyone, but possibly not on every topic.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 19 May 17 at 07:50
I have a friend who 1000ed it recently using this walkthrough.
https://youtu.be/6pylZYzJLa8

I havent had time to check the video for differences yet..but there might be a difference..

I still havent had time to run through the game again either. But from what i have looked up...the petrified orchestra can be interacted it with in both act 3 and 5, so i wonder if you HAVE to do it in both
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 19 May 17 at 12:33
That's a good question. It might be. It may be two different people.

I really don't feel like spending another 3 hours doing it, but I'll see if I can get to it soon. Right now I'm updating ARK. They just HAD to release more notes.
NutriWhip
NutriWhip
Posted on 21 May 17 at 06:10
When I played this a week ago, I followed your walkthrough up until almost the end of chapter 1. Some of the steps were in the wrong order. At 20:05 in this video, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF7QPDN2Ov0 ), this person talks to someone who's not in your walkthrough. I don't know what else is missing in the rest of the walkthrough as I used the video from that point forward and got all of the achievements.
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 23 May 17 at 06:54
I've fixed a number of steps under the hood, but they aren't live at this point.

*sigh* This one has been a PITA.
Vitiated1
Vitiated1
Posted on 23 May 17 at 14:10
Sashamorning said:
I've fixed a number of steps under the hood, but they aren't live at this point.

*sigh* This one has been a PITA.
Live now, free to be tested for accuracy
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 29 May 17 at 12:14
Chapter 5 is still messed up after the corrections.
Just a scratch is shown to pop too early.
And it doesnt tell you to use the de-petrifying eyes first, before using the petrifying ones.
So that achievement will still be missed if the walkthrough is followed...

Havent had time to test of blabbermouth works now
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:42
#*!$.

#*!$ #*!$ &@$# *!## %&$*%@&@$#%@ #@^$.

&@$#.

I'm asking Vitiated to take it down until I can go through it on a new alt and get it right. This is unacceptable.

&@$#.
Yin
Yin
Posted on 14 July 17 at 00:28
Sashamorning said:
#*!$.

#*!$ #*!$ &@$# *!## %&$*%@&@$#%@ #@^$.

&@$#.

I'm asking Vitiated to take it down until I can go through it on a new alt and get it right. This is unacceptable.

&@$#.
I just picked up this game from the sale, let me know if there's anything I can do to help out.
The lesser half of the Yin Yang gaming couple. ;)
Vitiated1
Vitiated1
Posted on 14 July 17 at 04:08
Yin said:
I just picked up this game from the sale, let me know if there's anything I can do to help out.
As far as I know, everything regarding this WT is fixed. If you use it while going through the game, a post here to confirm or deny that it got you all the achievements would be very welcome.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 14 July 17 at 04:42
Vitiated1 said:
Yin said:
As far as I know, everything regarding this WT is fixed. If you use it while going through the game, a post here to confirm or deny that it got you all the achievements would be very welcome.
Its not public...and it still needed one person for the blabbermouth achievement
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 14 July 17 at 04:58
I don't know what's missing from it. I haven't gone over it with a fine toothed comb and I played through it 5 times already. If someone else wants access and fixes it, they can take owner credit.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 14 July 17 at 05:23
Did you read my PM with suggestions?

Also i have everything fresh in memory. I would be happy to go through it, as offered before.
I dont care about, or want ownership though...but i would be happy to look through it...im currently at a fair with absolutely nothing to do for the next 7 hours
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 14 July 17 at 07:10
Yes. I read it. Thank you. toast

That game is giving me PTSD. I'm literally avoiding it like the plague right now. I'll send you the pages.
Yin
Yin
Posted on 14 July 17 at 22:24
Vitiated1 said:
The walkthrough has been marked as 'in-progress' and I'm unable to access the page as a result.
The lesser half of the Yin Yang gaming couple. ;)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.