Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Weekend Headlines March 31st - April 2nd: Shiness, Project CARS 2 and More

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
122,697
punkyliar
Posted on 05 April 17 at 23:07
Trailers, screenshots, DLC and other details

Please click here to read the story: Weekend Headlines March 31st - April 2nd: Shiness, Project CARS 2 and More
Allgorhythm
229,827
Allgorhythm
Posted on 06 April 17 at 00:01
I've got The Surge pre-ordered.
Linkx41
50,572
Linkx41
Posted on 06 April 17 at 01:05
Why are you guys covering Runner 3 out of curiosity? It isn't even coming to Xbox One...
Hooray for Windows 10!
punkyliar
122,697
punkyliar
Posted on 06 April 17 at 11:47
Linkx41 said:
Why are you guys covering Runner 3 out of curiosity? It isn't even coming to Xbox One...
When it was announced, no platforms were revealed. While I'm aware that it has since been confirmed for Switch, developer Choice Provisions refuses resolutely to call it an exclusive. With Runner 2 on other platforms including Xbox, we thought it was still worth it. However, we can stop covering it if people aren't interested?
Linkx41
50,572
Linkx41
Posted on 06 April 17 at 14:54
punkyliar said:
Linkx41 said:
Why are you guys covering Runner 3 out of curiosity? It isn't even coming to Xbox One...
When it was announced, no platforms were revealed. While I'm aware that it has since been confirmed for Switch, developer Choice Provisions refuses resolutely to call it an exclusive. With Runner 2 on other platforms including Xbox, we thought it was still worth it. However, we can stop covering it if people aren't interested?
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2017/02/28/runner-3-coming-excl...

Nintendo outright called it an exclusive during their video covering indie games. So I was assuming since they didn't say timed that wasn't coming to PS4/One.
Hooray for Windows 10!
punkyliar
122,697
punkyliar
Posted on 06 April 17 at 15:11
Linkx41 said:
punkyliar said:
Linkx41 said:
Why are you guys covering Runner 3 out of curiosity? It isn't even coming to Xbox One...
When it was announced, no platforms were revealed. While I'm aware that it has since been confirmed for Switch, developer Choice Provisions refuses resolutely to call it an exclusive. With Runner 2 on other platforms including Xbox, we thought it was still worth it. However, we can stop covering it if people aren't interested?
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2017/02/28/runner-3-coming-excl...

Nintendo outright called it an exclusive during their video covering indie games. So I was assuming since they didn't say timed that wasn't coming to PS4/One.
I don't know to be honest. Choice is ignoring everybody who asks whether the game really is Switch exclusive or whether it is coming to other platforms. All of their media avoids mentioning platforms. We'll drop coverage for now. We can always pick it back up in the future.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.