Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Race The Sun Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 06 April 17 at 15:08
25 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Race The Sun Achievement List Revealed
KBop a doo
KBop a doo
Posted on 06 April 17 at 15:10
Didn't know this was coming to the One!
BreakBacon
BreakBacon
Posted on 06 April 17 at 15:37
its been a free game on steam for ages, actually relatively difficult for casual play
KBop a doo
KBop a doo
Posted on 06 April 17 at 15:54, Edited on 06 April 17 at 16:13 by KBop a doo
BreakBacon said:
its been a free game on steam for ages, actually relatively difficult for casual play
You might possibly be thinking of a different game because this isn't a free game. It has been on Steam for several years but it is a purchasable game, not free-to-play. Unless you just mean you personally got it for free/cheap at some point, which is of course plausible because of all of the bundles and giveaways. Or played a free browser version or something.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 06 April 17 at 16:15
If it's cheap I might get it!
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 06 April 17 at 16:29
Cool!
bhayward2000
bhayward2000
Posted on 06 April 17 at 18:01
KBop a doo said:
BreakBacon said:
You might possibly be thinking of a different game because this isn't a free game. It has been on Steam for several years but it is a purchasable game, not free-to-play. Unless you just mean you personally got it for free/cheap at some point, which is of course plausible because of all of the bundles and giveaways. Or played a free browser version or something.
It was in Humble Indie Bundle 12, and so he might have gotten it there. I did, and while it isn't the sort of game I'd pay for on its own, it is quite fun to play.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.