Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Surge Targets, Loots, and Equips In Latest Trailer

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 09 April 17 at 03:21
Aim, slice some limbs, and then loot the goods

Please click here to read the story: The Surge Targets, Loots, and Equips In Latest Trailer
BqCaduceusMD
BqCaduceusMD
Posted on 09 April 17 at 03:33
This is the level of gore that I have always felt Dark Souls should have.
"Only when you allow someone else to define your success do you truly experience failure."
Sliktor
Sliktor
Posted on 09 April 17 at 05:51
I like this mechanic. Always hated it in games where the enemy has this awesome armor or weapon and killing them doesn't even give you a chance of getting it.
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 09 April 17 at 06:22
A Sci Fi Souls type game? Awesome! I really enjoyed Lords of the Fallen, so I have high hopes for this.
Darth Knight
Darth Knight
Posted on 09 April 17 at 08:25
EarthboundX said:
A Sci Fi Souls type game? Awesome! I really enjoyed Lords of the Fallen, so I have high hopes for this.
Same here. To be honest I could never get in to the Dark Souls games as they were simply too difficult for me. Lords had challenge to it but I didn't feel like throwing my controller at the wall.

If this is anything similar then ill play it.
Beep Boop
BreakBacon
BreakBacon
Posted on 09 April 17 at 10:15
looks really cool
Fooga
Fooga
Posted on 09 April 17 at 10:31
This looks badass! Between this and Prey, May is gonna be fun. headspin
Einhander
Einhander
Posted on 09 April 17 at 10:52
smile
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 09 April 17 at 12:58
Darth Knight said:
EarthboundX said:
Same here. To be honest I could never get in to the Dark Souls games as they were simply too difficult for me. Lords had challenge to it but I didn't feel like throwing my controller at the wall.

I freaking love the Souls games, but you're right, Lords of the Fallen is a bit more accessible, I liked the banking exp idea, plus not banking exp to get better exp multipliers, those were nice ideas.
BloodGodAlucard
Posted on 09 April 17 at 15:36
Looks awesome. This one is definitely on my radar. smile
WhyattThrash
WhyattThrash
Posted on 09 April 17 at 22:44
EarthboundX said:
Darth Knight said:
EarthboundX said:

I freaking love the Souls games, but you're right, Lords of the Fallen is a bit more accessible, I liked the banking exp idea, plus not banking exp to get better exp multipliers, those were nice ideas.
Yeah I agree that accessible is a better word. I wouldn't say LotF is necessarily easier, just less cryptic and more straightforward.

I'm really hyped for this one, it looks badass and I think it'll be the one game that will make me pick up a controller again after a pretty long dry period.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 09 April 17 at 23:13
I've got this pre-ordered. It looks really good.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 10 April 17 at 20:48
Really looking forward to this. Gonna have to wait for a sale though since too many games I'm working on.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.