The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 11th, 2017

AuthorMessage
Im Single Again
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:06
Anyone with a minimum of common sense can see how shitty thos sale is. Dissapointing to say the least. BO3 for 80$ CAD, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS MICROSOFT. At leastbmy wallet is still FULL :)
Case Closed so don't debate it.
PhillipWendell
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:13
Sales are always good, but in this case my purchase threshold is lower for the games I'm interested in. I'll wait a little longer to pull the trigger.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:13
Wow... Not a single thing that I don't have that interests me...
SonOfStayPuft82
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:22
I'm in the same boat as a lot of people here. Nothing here sadly interests me. Especially as places like Cex will sell a lot of titles on this list cheaper.

I am disappointed a little as I thought I was going to add at least one title to the collection, but ah well smile

If my Wallet & Backlog could talk, they'd be thanking me right now laugh
l BlackBrian7 l
l BlackBrian7 l
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:24
This is basically every game that has been on sale recently, showing up again, at the same price or more expensive. Im sure there are some exceptions in there (indie games) but I dont see why they bother putting the same crap on sale every second/third week.
RDS
RDS
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:25
For that price, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a steal. One of the best singleplayer experiences on Xbox One. Breach, however cry
Killerfrog527
Killerfrog527
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:27
Everyone complaining about the prices, from what I can tell the majority of the games are actually cheaper on the Xbox store. Like others said previously, I think the prices listed here are for Silver, so with Gold they are even cheaper.

For example: Fallout 4 listed here is $24, but on the Xbox store it is $19.80.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:27, Edited on 11 April 17 at 02:29 by HawkeyeBarry20
Ori for $10 and maybe both Wolfenstein games at $8. Really disappointed, not one thing jumped out at me except for Doom at $41, and that's just the base game. I googled it and the first three places I checked had it no more than $24.
ParticleDuality
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:27
This isn't the full list. There are more titles to be added. If you don't see anything you like then come back and check when the full list is up.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:28
XCaptainMexico said:
So am I understanding this correctly that an ESO bundle for $12 has all the dlc and their is an ESO bundle for $35 that has all of the dlc. Something can't be right here.
Think it's a mistake. The $12 says nothing about having the DLC.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
NovaGhostXero
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:30
Not much on sale in Australia, Bioshock for one, is not on sale for $60, that was the price it was when it was released.
dirtysock47
dirtysock47
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:35
Got Goat Simulator: PAYDAY the last time it was on sale, but not the other two DLC packs. Score for me.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:37
So many games!
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris and Pure Chess at the moment.
Maybe Goat Simulator, Unravel and Ori. Need to check other unknown games.
Rozay151
Rozay151
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:44
Gonna cop the Wolfenstein games, 10$ each Canadian :O
Netechma
Netechma
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:56
Nothing straight away but I saved up some for this and gonna give it another look through with an ultra fine toothed comb <_<
TurtleHermit0
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:57
Like somebody else said, there are a lot of games, but the discounts aren't great. I have seen better weekly deals for most of these games.
mosin360
mosin360
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:58
Does not look like ReCore is getting the extra 10% off unless it was supposed to be 40% for silver and 50% for gold. But that should be $10. I'm surprised Doom isn't cheaper, it must be selling a decent amount of copies these days. Yeah, Deus Ex seems to be the winner here, that is a good price for that content.

I really hope there is more sales coming. Definitely not the quality of sale as last July, that one killed my Bing rewards and wallet.
Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:58
Icyflame527 said:
Everyone complaining about the prices, from what I can tell the majority of the games are actually cheaper on the Xbox store. Like others said previously, I think the prices listed here are for Silver, so with Gold they are even cheaper.

For example: Fallout 4 listed here is $24, but on the Xbox store it is $19.80.
even so most of these games would be cheaper on disc and least you can trade them back if you don't like the game
CanadianWhizKid
Posted on 11 April 17 at 02:59
Come on guys, this isn't Microsoft's fault at all, the pricing/ discounts are up to the publishers. They are the ones that decide how much they want to sell their games for.

And yes, these prices are Silver prices, Gold receives an additional 10% discount.
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 11 April 17 at 03:00
Hmm what to buy.. https://imgur.com/a/ZtunN

Oh, I know I'll get Fifa 17!

Not a bad sale by all accounts, couple of dirt cheap games I'll pick up even if I'm not interested in ever playing them :D Little disappointed by how many games I actually want to play aren't on sale at all though. Yet? (I hope!)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.