The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 11th, 2017

AuthorMessage
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 11 April 17 at 03:00
The Nuka Cola Quantum, Pet Carriers, Lunchboxes, and Mr. Handys packs for Fallout Shelter are also on sale @ 50% off. I don't know if it's related to the Spring Sale or for how long it goes, but it's active right now. So if you want to make an attempt at the 20 Legendary Dwellers and don't have access to a Win10 machine to futz with the clock, this is a decent attempt to make progress there for that achievement.
wildwest08
wildwest08
Posted on 11 April 17 at 03:06
Ryse season pass is 6.60 for Gold members. Just got that, which is nice
Dragonata
Dragonata
Posted on 11 April 17 at 03:10
This is almost as disappointing as the Xmas/New Year sale.
FierceMonkeyMan
Posted on 11 April 17 at 03:19
I feel like this Spring Sale falls a bit short to seem like a great deal. Maybe if everything was roughly 5/10% cheaper.
Guitar LInc0ln
Posted on 11 April 17 at 03:20, Edited on 11 April 17 at 03:20 by Guitar LInc0ln
Game of Thrones - Season Pass (Episodes 2-6) - 0% Discount

I guess it's a typo :D
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 11 April 17 at 03:27
Looking at this list, the only thing I plan to buy is the Artifex Mundi Essential Bundle. Anything else I would want isn't enough of a discount for me and I already own a lot of the stuff on sale that I would buy.
Jazzy201
Jazzy201
Posted on 11 April 17 at 03:32
Glad to see the Forza Motorsport 6 Porsche Expansion on sale; I'll pick that up. It would've made my day to see the Battlefield 4 season pass on sale as well though. 99% of this sale doesn't interest me though-
Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 11 April 17 at 03:53
Rhyolitic said:
The Nuka Cola Quantum, Pet Carriers, Lunchboxes, and Mr. Handys packs for Fallout Shelter are also on sale @ 50% off. I don't know if it's related to the Spring Sale or for how long it goes, but it's active right now. So if you want to make an attempt at the 20 Legendary Dwellers and don't have access to a Win10 machine to futz with the clock, this is a decent attempt to make progress there for that achievement.
Probably part of the Spring Sale. One of the few cons with the new sale system TA implements is that it doesn't display sales on items that don't have achievements tied to them, or achievement-less items in bundle (for instance, the smaller bits and pieces of season passes).
Mike Pitch
Mike Pitch
Posted on 11 April 17 at 03:59
Really dislike the messiness and omissions in this new format. I'd be content waiting an additional 24 hours for the old format.

Speaking of Omissions... Energy Cycle is on sale for $2!

Love when they discount even the already cheap ID games!
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 11 April 17 at 04:33
walking dead michone is 1.94 in the Canadian windows 10 marketplace
oxenfree 6.50
shadow complex 7.69
ori 10.99
quantum break 26
FireDyeGaming
Posted on 11 April 17 at 05:03
I think this might be from the normal weekly sale as its date of ending appears to be next Tuesday (for me here in England) as when I check some of these things in the store it says 8 days remaining which could mean that the spring sale is not any of these but something else that does end on the 17th, but this is just guess work on my part judging from the not so good deals I normally see in the weekly sale.
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 11 April 17 at 05:24
FireDyeGaming said:
I think this might be from the normal weekly sale as its date of ending appears to be next Tuesday (for me here in England) as when I check some of these things in the store it says 8 days remaining which could mean that the spring sale is not any of these but something else that does end on the 17th, but this is just guess work on my part judging from the not so good deals I normally see in the weekly sale.
This is the Spring sale and DotW mixed together (both end on the 17th). You might be seeing some timing discrepancies since this sale technically did start some hours before the announced start date (most of the sales do, especially the special sales).
BegFourMercy
BegFourMercy
Posted on 11 April 17 at 05:30
Rhyolitic said:
Are you insane? You need about 500 boxes for the achievement. Place on the PC and advance the clock.
Simm
Simm
Posted on 11 April 17 at 05:44
Lots of these games interest me but the discounts aren't great. I really wanted Forza Horizon 3 but it's still too expensive. Looks like it'll be Witcher 3 complete edition, AC Ezio collection, or Bioshock collection. Tough Decisions..
GauzyEgg
GauzyEgg
Posted on 11 April 17 at 06:00
I noticed this is not listed but Witcher 3 Expansion Pass is on sale as well

dance
Shadow 00 Fox
Shadow 00 Fox
Posted on 11 April 17 at 06:02
Hmm... possibly Deus Ex, Pure Chess, Lara Croft, Goat Sim Payday, Toro, Sword Coast Legends, Line of Defense, Oceanhorn, How to Survive 2.... wow...
I'm going Full Pudding in the UHH 2!!
TopClassNeek
TopClassNeek
Posted on 11 April 17 at 06:11
What an awful Spring Sale
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 11 April 17 at 06:13
Honestly there's nothing I'd really jump at, possibly Alan Wake though.

I did just end up getting Steep and Wildlands on sale at EB Games in Canada for $59.99 each so they'll keep me busy in the meantime.
Raptures Lost
Raptures Lost
Posted on 11 April 17 at 06:16
I literally bought Far Cry Primal a few weeks ago when it was on sale for much cheaper, where's the logic? Also, £14.99 for Recore @ 50% off when it has mediocre reviews? You'd think they didn't want anyone to buy that game. It should be at half that price IMO.
TXsportsGamer83
Posted on 11 April 17 at 06:17
Which is the telltale bundle that has ALL walking dead episodes? Id rather get that than just get the free season 2
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.