The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 11th, 2017

• Posted on 11 April 17 at 08:56
    Ive bought 3 games so far and all 3 were cheaper than advertised on here (jc3 dlc, tennis and pixel pirates)
  • DutchDemonsDutchDemons571,221
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 08:58
    Can't even buy that season pass for Ryse: Son of Rome. Not for sale in Europe....hope they'll fix that one.

and effin' hell, why is Europe never getting the same kind of deals, we have to pay 35 euros ( +/- 35 dollars) for Mad Max? Against 10 (!!!) US dollars for the US?

Not a great sale by all accounts...
  • Posted on 11 April 17 at 09:03
    I got a message in my inbox saying some items on my wishlist went on sale.. 1 of them watch the Watch Dogs 2 Human Conditions DLC... when i checked the sales post, it's was there but only as part of the overpriced gold edition angry got me hyped a bit for nothing roll -_-

Other than that.. a shit sale tbh.. still high prices facepalm
    Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,132,333
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 09:06, Edited on 11 April 17 at 09:07 by MC PHILABUSTA
    I really wish the damn BLK ops 3 season pass would go on sale :(:( and the one doom dlc im missing . Oh well at any rate I went cray cray .Lol most of the deals were 50% or more off not sure what's to hate ? The 360 sale did suck hard though I will say that :(
  • Lord MidasLord Midas314,500
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 09:17
    Cheers Rich, good list.
    Sales are always welcome
  • SethozSethoz578,577
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 09:38
    Hmmm, I keep passing on Batman, but I might have to get the complete ed this time around. About time I finish the Arkham story.
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483250,402
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 09:59, Edited on 11 April 17 at 10:02 by Stevo6483
    Very underwhelming. I've either already picked up a lot of these games in the many previous sales they've been in, but at better prices, or the discounts here just aren't good enough to tempt me.

I see the Fallout 4 Season Pass is just back at it's original price before they jacked it up to cover the "extra" content they added (i.e. bullshit crafting dlc packs).
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • MattQuin89MattQuin89430,322
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 10:11
    Fair bit for me here today to be honest. There are 5-6 others I would look at if they had 15-20% more off, but as it stands too pricey, so I'll add them to my wishlist!

Picked up Lego Marvel Season Pass, Just Cause 3 Season Pass, Not a Hero, Tennis in the Face and Pixel Piracy! May pick up Mad Max if I can be bothered buying a $10 gift card, refuse to pay the £ price for it.
  • Belly EllyBelly Elly166,164
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 10:22
    Season Pass of Ryse: Son of Rome is also on sale for $6.60. However, I can not find it in the European store outside a bundle. DLC is not even sold separately, you have to buy the legendary edition with DLC for 50E in the Netherlands. Am I doing something wrong?
  • BlueyZealBlueyZeal922,699
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 10:28
    Anyone know where online to get canada gift cards, Like every website i bookmarked all out of stock and tried to search up other sites but all out of stock. Wonder what happening over in canada with these gift cards?
  • ElyohElyoh853,832
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 10:36
    Belly Elly said:
    Season Pass of Ryse: Son of Rome is also on sale for $6.60. However, I can not find it in the European store outside a bundle. DLC is not even sold separately, you have to buy the legendary edition with DLC for 50E in the Netherlands. Am I doing something wrong?
    For some reason the Netherlands store is that way, its not you.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Segendary TySegendary Ty657,388
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 10:53
    Yup this is one stupid sale. Also Mad max 12 dollars but 41 euros? Like how does that work clap
  • Jon81DJon81D1,036,955
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 10:58
    The Percentages don't translate in all currencies either, e.g Lego Worlds base price is £24.99, is marked as 25% off and the sale price is £23.74, definitely not 25%.
  • pezboybenpezboyben722,687
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 10:59
    Pixel piracy, toro, yasai ninja, dead island retro revenge, and tennis in the face because anything less than $3 that I don't own is an instant buy. Super night riders and Spheroids because I have had interest in them and they are pretty cheap. Minecraft 6-8 adventure pass, just cause 3 expansion, and Ryse season pass because season pass sales are few and far between so I have to take advantage of them. The walking Dead a new frontier even though it's not that good of a discount, it's killing me that I can't play it! If I did my calculations right should be just under $60 for all of that! Also spent another $10 on 360 BC games.
  • FrawstfeverFrawstfever663,183
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 11:04
    I think its all subjective.

For me personally
    Im super Stoked
    Lego Mavel Avengers Bundle ,Im about to recieve it in the mail (rental) but at that price ill pick it up
    Marvel ultimate Alliance 1&2 xb1 as well as MUA2 360 (just for the GOD version that includes the once delisted dlc)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 April 17 at 11:17
    seriously, halo wars 2 has an unobtainable? what a crock
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 April 17 at 11:32
    Only looking for intense ping pong games.
    A true lady.
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 11:47
    XPhiles in IA said:
    seriously, halo wars 2 has an unobtainable? what a crock
    Yes it has after the last update, before it worked fine. 343 will probably fix it soon as they did with the daily and weekly challenge ones. (Although I've not seen a response for them).
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 11:48, Edited on 11 April 17 at 11:49 by Belly Elly
    Elyoh said:
    Belly Elly said:
    Thanks! I can't even describe how retarded that is. Does anybody know if I can use the US store if I would buy a 10$ gift card and set the One's system location to the US?
  • IainocoIainoco116,268
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 12:00
    Belly Elly said:
    Elyoh said:
    Belly Elly said:
    Thanks! I can't even describe how retarded that is. Does anybody know if I can use the US store if I would buy a 10$ gift card and set the One's system location to the US?
    Do it on website, much easier.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.